Big Bow Dress

pib pinterest Big Bow Dresspib pinterest Big Bow Dress Big Bow Dress 2 Big Bow Dress Big Bow Dress 1 Big Bow Dress pib pinterest Big Bow Dress Big Bow Dress PDF Big Bow Dress pib pinterest Big Bow Dress Big Bow Dress61 Big Bow Dress pib pinterest Big Bow Dress Big Bow Dress 71 Big Bow Dress pib pinterest Big Bow Dress Big Bow Dress5 Big Bow Dress

I initially made the Big Bow Dress at the request of a good friend. It was inspired by one she had spotted on Zulily, that had only come in toddler sizes and had sold out in a flash. I loved the design and details, and I went to work making it my own. The dresses I made were zipper back, fully lined, and built for school aged girls. Those first dresses spawned some interest, and over the last two years I have made close to a hundred Big Bow Dresses in varying sizes. They’ve been used for every Easter, Christmas, Birthdays, all sorts of special occasions, and several big weddings! At the request of readers, I spent the last several months turning my self-drafted muslin patterns into a fully illustrated printable PDF download.   The pattern includes sizes 6m-6, and can be purchased HERE in the One Little Minute Shop.

The email notification for the pattern has been sent to all who requested it, and the comments here are now, once again, for comments:)

Thank you for your support! xo

pixel Big Bow Dress

1. Sarah
    Posted March 22, 2011 at 6:33 pm | Permalink

Oh my goodness!! I LOVE these!! I want some for my girls, they are absolutely darling. And you… amazing, as usual :)

2. yours truly
    Posted March 22, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Permalink

TO. DIE. FOR.!!!!! One of those, I must have. I won't hold you to the Easter deadline, but would love to buy one just for the spring/summer. Yes?

I'm going to start coming to you for all my sewing needs now:)

3. Julia
    Posted March 22, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Permalink

super cute!

4. Sheryl
    Posted March 23, 2011 at 1:56 am | Permalink

just when i thought you peaked. nope. p.s i want you to dress me for the commercial saturday…maybe i could come over friday and borrow something? :) or at least you could give me some ideas. muah.

5. *Shan
    Posted March 23, 2011 at 6:06 am | Permalink

I Love you! They are PERFECT. You, my dear friend, are a gem.

6. Heather
    Posted March 23, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Permalink

You are a dress making genius. I love these!

7. Our Pratt Pack
    Posted March 27, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Permalink

I LOVE THOSE DRESSES!!

8. annsheneman
    Posted May 25, 2011 at 4:28 am | Permalink

Are you taking orders for these dresses? You helped my sister, danelle, sew one for my daughter for wedding and now I have 4 nieces who want to match. Email me at anncanreid@yahoo.com. thanks!

9. Lisa
    Posted June 24, 2011 at 2:57 am | Permalink

Found you via craftgawker. Your dresses turned out amazing. Well done.

10. angela&ruben
    Posted June 25, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Permalink

Are you selling this dress? Would love one for my little girl

11. Miranda
    Posted June 26, 2011 at 8:31 pm | Permalink

Hi Angela!

I do take orders for this dress, email me and we can discuss the details for your little girl!

xo Miranda

12. Half Past Eight
    Posted July 1, 2011 at 1:09 am | Permalink

Would love a tutorial on this! This dress is awesome!!!

13. Reagan
    Posted December 3, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Permalink

Hello -

How cute! Please contact me. I would love to order one.

Thanks ,
    Reagan

14. Posted December 6, 2011 at 2:05 am | Permalink

Hey, do you have a pattern of this dress for sale somewhere, or is it just something you sew custom yourself? I might like to make something for my neice (since I have only boys) and this dress pattern would be so much fun to embellish… But I do not have any of your magician drafting skills, and no way could I figure out how to make a garment just from looking at a picture!

Posted December 6, 2011 at 2:33 am | Permalink

I don’t have a pattern available for this one (or any other full garment that I make). Not that I wouldn’t love to sell/give them away, but I have no idea how to go from the muslin pattern that I create -> paper -> downloadable PDF in the proper size. Let alone the detailed instructions that would need to accompany them. This one in particular is especially tricky. Maybe one day I’ll take the time to figure it out.

Email me and we could try to work something out for you.

15. Posted January 17, 2012 at 5:44 pm | Permalink

I like yours better than the original :)

Posted January 17, 2012 at 9:26 pm | Permalink

Thanks! And after the couple dozen I’ve made for custom orders, I’ve got it down to a science:)

16. Posted January 19, 2012 at 1:28 am | Permalink

Found you via Pinterest and this is gorgeous! Any chance you’ll be selling a pattern? Pretty please.

Posted January 19, 2012 at 3:18 am | Permalink

I’ve considered a pattern, but have no idea when I’ll actually pursue it’s digital creation. I’m glad you like it, though. It’s definitely a fun dress.

17. Kristin Chadwell
    Posted February 2, 2012 at 2:49 am | Permalink

I would love to talk to you about getting 4 of these dresses for my girls. They are the cutest dress I have ever seen, amazing!!!

Thanks,
    Kristin

18. Posted February 3, 2012 at 5:06 pm | Permalink

I’m new to the sewing life and would love a tutorial.

19. Alison Ainsworth
    Posted February 4, 2012 at 4:10 am | Permalink

Love this dress. Do you sell the pattern? I would love to do this one for my 9 year old daughter. She would LOVE the green one..

Posted February 4, 2012 at 12:23 pm | Permalink

Hi Alison,

I’m so happy you love the dress! I don’t sell the pattern, yet. I’ve yet to convert it to a distributable file. In the meantime I do take custom orders for the dress, so let me know if you are interested! xo

20. alison ainsworth
    Posted February 4, 2012 at 1:45 pm | Permalink

oh YES i am interested, let me see if she likes it and i will get back with you. if i order it could i get in time for Easter? thanks some much.

21. alison ainsworth
    Posted February 4, 2012 at 4:36 pm | Permalink

o.k. i showed my little girl and she LOVES this dress. i would like to talk to you if you don’t mind call me. 601-613-3900. i just have a question or two for you. again, if you don’t mind calling me. thanks…

22. Jaime Hall
    Posted February 7, 2012 at 4:55 am | Permalink

Would you sell the pattern? I would love to make this for my daughter! Thanks :)

Posted February 7, 2012 at 2:33 pm | Permalink

Hi Jaime,

Unfortunately, I am not set up to sell the pattern, yet. It’s on my list:) Right now I just take custom order to make the dress. Thanks!

23. Darla Lucas
    Posted February 16, 2012 at 2:15 am | Permalink

I saw this dress on Zulily once, but haven’t seen it back up again. I don’t sew so I’m interested in your custom ordering process. Would love to get some details from you.
    Thanks!!

24. Haylee Scott
    Posted February 19, 2012 at 3:10 am | Permalink

How did you attach the bow? I want to make my girls some for Easter, but have no idea how to attach it other than making it in two peices and putting one on either side.

Posted February 19, 2012 at 3:26 am | Permalink

Hi there Haylee,

The bow is quite tricky! It is a full bow that weaves through the front of the dress so the pleats appear to be the tails. I spent a few hours experimenting with the pattern before I came up with something that worked and looked well, and I continue to tweak it the more I make. At some point I will try to have the pattern available, but unfortunately I don’t now. I do take custom orders for this dress, but am almost booked for Easter. Contact me for details or if you have further questions.

25. Shelby Parker
    Posted February 21, 2012 at 5:19 pm | Permalink

I would like one of these for my daughter for easter. Can you make one for her and how much? She wears around a size 10.

26. Cynthia Williams
    Posted February 24, 2012 at 4:58 am | Permalink

Would love for you to make me one of these for my grandaughter.Please email me if you can do this.THANK YOU

Would love for you to make me one of these for my grandaughter if you are taking orders for it.Please email me if you can.THANK YOU

27. Myrah H
    Posted March 10, 2012 at 3:14 pm | Permalink

Hi, i love the dress so much and i would to order it for my girls please. Can someone help me? the green in 5t and the yellow in 3t please

28. Angela
    Posted March 14, 2012 at 6:42 pm | Permalink

I have looked everywhere for a dress like that yellow one on pinterest. I have 3 girls. Can you contact me via email? I want to place an order! :) thank you!!

29. Angela
    Posted March 14, 2012 at 8:30 pm | Permalink
  30. Posted March 15, 2012 at 12:25 am | Permalink

how about big girl size??? i’m 43, is it too silly that i want to wear this too??!!

31. patricia gutierrez
    Posted March 25, 2012 at 3:09 am | Permalink

I am interested in this dress for my daughter & niece. How much please?

32. Posted March 27, 2012 at 5:46 pm | Permalink

Do you sell a PDF pattern for the little girls dress?

Posted March 27, 2012 at 5:50 pm | Permalink

Unfortunately not yet, Gerrilyn. It’s in the works, though. I’ll definitely be letting everyone know when it’s available for purchase!

33. Kathleen
    Posted April 2, 2012 at 1:37 am | Permalink

If you are still making these dresses, could you email me? I would LOVE to buy one of these for my 6 year old daughter. That yellow and red one (I think I want one of both!) Could you let me know? THANK YOU! My email is kyoung213@msn.com.

34. Sue Roth
    Posted May 1, 2012 at 8:53 pm | Permalink

Please add me to the list of folks who want the pattern or tutorial for this dress….I love it but want to make my own….

35. Judy
    Posted May 4, 2012 at 6:59 am | Permalink

I am also interested in a tutorial for this dress. Please add me to the list. Adorable!

36. Posted May 13, 2012 at 5:39 pm | Permalink

ı liked this ı want to make for my daughter thanks for all.bye..

37. Posted May 20, 2012 at 9:58 am | Permalink

Hi! that dress is gorgeous. I’m also interested in the pattern. Will you please let me know when it’s avalable for purchase?

Posted May 20, 2012 at 10:01 pm | Permalink

absolutely!

38. Audrey M.
    Posted May 26, 2012 at 1:11 am | Permalink

Hi! LOVE this! I’ve been hunting for the dress maker or a DIY pattern for 9 months! Could you please add me to the list of people waiting for the pattern/tutorial? Thank you!

39. Katie
    Posted June 17, 2012 at 9:28 pm | Permalink

is there a way that you could make this dress into an adult top? i like the sleeveless and adore the bow on the little girl version and i love the slimness and fit of the adult one! the dresses are beautiful though!

Posted June 18, 2012 at 10:10 am | Permalink

Yep, in fact, I’ve eben bought some fabric to make a top with a bow, like this, but haven’t yet had the time. I think it would be darling!

40. susie
    Posted June 25, 2012 at 10:09 pm | Permalink

I love this dress. It is precious. Great job!

41. Marion
    Posted July 3, 2012 at 6:13 pm | Permalink

I know this is a little girl’s dress and you have an adult dress version, but you should totally make the armholes longer and sell these as women’s tank tops! I would totally buy that. :)

42. Pat
    Posted July 6, 2012 at 11:40 pm | Permalink

I saw this dress on Pinterest several months ago and have been looking for a pattern similar to it so I could tweek it into this lovely bow dress. So far I haven’t been able to find anything remotely similar. Would love the pattern when available.

43. Jesi
    Posted July 12, 2012 at 6:54 pm | Permalink

I followed a Pin to this post and I am a little heart broken that this isnt a tutorial. :( I loved this dress when I saw it on Zulily and since I have a handful of new mommy friends I would love to whip out four or five of these babies. It seems like a simple concept, just a pinafore pattern with a pleat in the middle but the bow has me stumped. I may try to tackle this from scratch like you did so any tips would be appreciated! Thanks!!!

Posted July 12, 2012 at 11:38 pm | Permalink

Hi there Jesi! Unfortunately, this post has been pinned as a diy several times! I haven’t ever done a tutorial for this dress, and am actually working on a PDF pattern to sell! I’m hoping to get it out around September, so if you hang tight, you’ll be able to make as many as you want 6m-6t sizes:)

44. Caroline Flory
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Permalink

I am very interested in this dress for my daughter’s one year birthday, September 2012.

Would this be a possibility?

Posted July 19, 2012 at 1:43 pm | Permalink

I’m booked through January 2013 right now, but I do rush orders in some instances. I’ll email you the details!

45. Sarah
    Posted July 22, 2012 at 10:39 am | Permalink

Please let me know when the pattern is available!

46. Taylor
    Posted July 23, 2012 at 1:44 pm | Permalink

do you sell these? i love them!

Posted July 27, 2012 at 9:26 am | Permalink

I’m glad you like it! I do sell them, and am currently booked through February! I hope to have the pattern available in a month or two. xo

47. Fernanda Felix
    Posted July 24, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Permalink

I would love to purchase the pattern too. Please add me to that list.
    Thank you sooo much!!!

48. Michelle
    Posted July 24, 2012 at 6:27 pm | Permalink

Also very interested in the pattern! Please let me know when it’s available. :)

49. amanda lucas
    Posted July 26, 2012 at 12:44 am | Permalink

How much is this beautiful dress? I would like this for my 2 1/2 year old. What colors does it come in? THANKS!! OH, and how long does it take if I ordered one?

Posted July 27, 2012 at 9:24 am | Permalink

Hi there! You can see the details for the dress if you click over to my shop! I usually require 2-3 weeks, but right now I am actually booked through February! Busy season… I hope to have the pattern available for purchase in the next month or two. xo

50. Posted August 5, 2012 at 12:06 am | Permalink

Love this dress!!! Please let me know when the pdf pattern is available… Congrats on all the orders and being booked til 2013!!

51. Kim Goldsborough
    Posted August 5, 2012 at 4:35 pm | Permalink

I LOVE this dress!!! Absolutely gorgeous! I would also like to buy the pattern when it is available. Please add me to your list as well. Thank you!

52. Vicki
    Posted August 8, 2012 at 12:14 am | Permalink

I would love the pattern. The family is growing and I have one granddaughter and one on the way. So I have read all of the emails for the pattern so would you let me know when it is available. Thank you.

Posted August 9, 2012 at 10:30 am | Permalink

Great! I’ll let you know.

53. Posted August 9, 2012 at 3:52 pm | Permalink

This dress is so adorable. When the pattern is ready, I would love to purchase it. Thanks!

54. Dana
    Posted August 10, 2012 at 7:15 pm | Permalink

The comment with this dress on Pinterest states that their is a tutorial, which is not true. I wasted my time. I will correct the comment .

Posted August 11, 2012 at 11:10 am | Permalink

You’re right Dana. Unfortunately, this post has been pinned as a DIY several times! Of course, I have zero control over how my posts are labeled on pins, and I encourage people to pin correctly. I haven’t ever done a tutorial for this dress, and am actually working on a PDF pattern to sell. I hope to have it available in the next couple months, so if you’re interested in making one, you will be able to purchase the pattern soon.

Thanks!

55. Janiece Struble
    Posted August 11, 2012 at 9:53 am | Permalink

Just another one interested in the pattern! Please let me know when you have it up and running! ;-)

56. Mary Claire
    Posted August 18, 2012 at 10:03 am | Permalink

Put me on the list for those interested in the pattern! :) I have fabric that I’ve been saving that is just begging to become this dress for my niece and my daughter on the way!

57. roslind quinn
    Posted August 20, 2012 at 2:34 am | Permalink

How do I go about special ordering this adorable dress? Please advise. You are so talented.

Posted August 20, 2012 at 11:52 am | Permalink

Thank you so much for your inquiry Roslind! Unfortunately, I am not taking custom orders for this dress right now as I finish creating the PDF pattern. I can let you know when that is available so you could have it made locally. I appreciate your sweet compliment!

58. Posted August 21, 2012 at 11:43 pm | Permalink

Hi… I would love the pattern too when you have it available! If you could let me know, I would appreciate it! Thanks so much! :)

Posted August 22, 2012 at 10:28 pm | Permalink

Of course!

59. Posted August 21, 2012 at 11:53 pm | Permalink

Your dress is adorable! I too would love to be added to the list for the pattern when it is available and would also be interested in a limited licence to sell dresses made from your pattern in my Facebook store. Have a think about it and let me know if you think this might be possible. Thank you – and keep up the creating, you are clearly doing an exceptional job!

Posted August 22, 2012 at 10:29 pm | Permalink

Thank you! I will definitely let you know about the pattern, and will consider the license when the time comes. I’ll be in touch! xo

60. Becky
    Posted August 22, 2012 at 12:02 am | Permalink

Oh, I love this. I would love to know when the pattern is available. My girls will look so cute! Thanks!

61. Kim Hicks
    Posted August 23, 2012 at 9:46 am | Permalink

Love it! I would love to be notified when the pattern becomes available!!! Thanks ~Kim

62. Ellen
    Posted August 23, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Permalink

Please send me or let me know when the pdf is available for this dress — I have a couple of granddaughters that would look adorable in this. Thanks. Ellen

63. Caroline Jones
    Posted August 23, 2012 at 5:06 pm | Permalink

I want this pattern! So stinkin cute!

64. Jen
    Posted August 23, 2012 at 7:14 pm | Permalink

I’d love to purchase this pattern!

65. Stephanie
    Posted August 23, 2012 at 8:22 pm | Permalink

I would love to know when the pattern is available for this dress! It’s the cutest dress I’ve ever seen and I know my niece would look adorable in it.

66. Posted August 24, 2012 at 9:48 am | Permalink

I would LOVE the pattern when available please :) :)

67. Vicki
    Posted August 24, 2012 at 11:27 pm | Permalink

Would love to make this for my little granddaughter. She is 8 mos. old. Hopefully you will have directions for this size.

Posted August 27, 2012 at 1:12 am | Permalink

Yep! The pattern will be for sizes 6 month-6 girls

68. Sande Burnett
    Posted August 24, 2012 at 11:53 pm | Permalink

Please let me know when pattern is for sale

69. Amanda
    Posted August 25, 2012 at 12:09 pm | Permalink

Please let me know when the pattern is available. Lovely dress!

70. Connie
    Posted August 26, 2012 at 9:34 am | Permalink

Would like big bow dress pattern

71. Kelcy
    Posted August 27, 2012 at 2:23 am | Permalink

I emailed you separately a while back, but am leaving a comment to the on the “official” list for notification when you have a pattern available…can’t wait!

72. Jennifer Gomez
    Posted August 29, 2012 at 5:33 pm | Permalink

I would love to have this pattern

73. Claudia
    Posted August 31, 2012 at 12:06 am | Permalink

Hi! I love this dress! I’m not very crafty, but I would love to give this dress a shot! It looks great! Can’t wait for the pdf!

74. Gayna Murray
    Posted September 1, 2012 at 9:55 pm | Permalink

The Bow Dress is beautiful. I would like the pdf, when you have it available. You do beautiful work.

75. Posted September 2, 2012 at 8:45 am | Permalink

Well, this just did it. I have skipped a few holidays in my head, because I now CANNOT WAIT until Easter 2013! These dresses are precious! Can you please let me know when the pattern is available. And how complicated is it on a scale of 1-10? I consider myself a beginner sewer. I don’t do a lot of patterns that require much more than simple seam work. Basic skirts, shirts, etc. Do you think I can manage it? :)

Thanks!

76. Katie
    Posted September 2, 2012 at 4:24 pm | Permalink

Please let me know when your pattern becomes available. Love it! Kwap34@sbcglobal.net

77. Jamie
    Posted September 2, 2012 at 10:53 pm | Permalink

i have been looking for this pattern!!! please let me know when it is available to purchase!!! can’t wait to make it for my granddaughter!!!

78. Darby
    Posted September 2, 2012 at 11:55 pm | Permalink

Love it. Let me know when the pattern is available. Thanks.

79. Lindsay
    Posted September 3, 2012 at 9:23 am | Permalink

I would love to know when the pattern is available!!

80. Erica
    Posted September 3, 2012 at 10:33 pm | Permalink

I’d love to but the pattern when available :)

81. Amy Fusilier
    Posted September 4, 2012 at 12:16 am | Permalink

I would love the pattern when it’s available! Looking or a size 4-5 for my little princess. Thanks!

82. Sarah
    Posted September 4, 2012 at 2:19 pm | Permalink

I would also love to know when the pattern is available. Thanks!

83. Jen
    Posted September 4, 2012 at 5:10 pm | Permalink

So cute! I would LOVE to know when pattern is available! Thanks so much!!!! – Jen

84. Posted September 4, 2012 at 7:51 pm | Permalink

I would LOVE a pdf when it’s available. Absolutely adorable!

85. Jenna McKnight
    Posted September 4, 2012 at 10:27 pm | Permalink

I LOVE this dress!! When you have the pattern on a PDF please let me know. Thanks!!

86. Traci
    Posted September 4, 2012 at 10:44 pm | Permalink

Would love to be notified when the pdf is available!!!

87. Jennifer Miller
    Posted September 5, 2012 at 6:17 am | Permalink

I would love to know when the pattern is available to purchase! Thanks!

88. Tiffany
    Posted September 5, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

I’d love to have this pattern when it is available! Will the pattern have the interchangable bow as well?

89. Whitney
    Posted September 5, 2012 at 6:34 pm | Permalink

Love, love, love!
    Can you please let me know when this pattern becomes available or when you are taking orders for more dresses?! Also, how much to have you make a dress?
    Thanks!

90. Amy
    Posted September 6, 2012 at 6:00 pm | Permalink

Please notify me when the pattern is available

91. Patricia
    Posted September 6, 2012 at 6:37 pm | Permalink

Please let me know when the Big Bow Dress pattern is available.
    Thanks!

92. Lynda
    Posted September 7, 2012 at 12:31 am | Permalink

Love this adorable dress, please let me know when the pattern is available , I would love to make this for my Granddaughter!

93. Paige
    Posted September 7, 2012 at 2:29 pm | Permalink

***Would like to Purchase Pattern***

I would love to purchase your pattern when you have it available. Please send me an email. Thank you — TOO CUTE!

94. Jen
    Posted September 7, 2012 at 5:57 pm | Permalink

WOULD LOVE PATTERN FOR BIG BOW DRESS.

95. Kathleen
    Posted September 7, 2012 at 6:08 pm | Permalink

sign me up for the pdf/tutorial when available! love it!!

96. Abby
    Posted September 7, 2012 at 9:22 pm | Permalink

Would love to know when the pattern is available for my daughter’s 2013 easter dress!

97. Beka
    Posted September 7, 2012 at 11:59 pm | Permalink

I would definitely like to buy the pattern! So cute, bows are my favorite. Please add me to the list :)

98. Kaylin
    Posted September 8, 2012 at 1:03 am | Permalink

Hi there! I just found this adorable dress on Pinterest. I would love an email notification the PDF pattern is available. Thank you so, so much!

99. Mandy
    Posted September 8, 2012 at 5:21 pm | Permalink

i would love to know when the pattern will be available! thanks so so much!

100. McKenzie McNeal
    Posted September 8, 2012 at 8:29 pm | Permalink

Definitely want this for my flower girls!

101. Janet Holt
    Posted September 8, 2012 at 11:06 pm | Permalink

I’d love to have this pattern. Any chance you’ll create it for infants and toddlers?

Posted September 9, 2012 at 12:03 am | Permalink

Yep Janet! The pattern will be from 6-12 months up to a girls 6. Thanks!

102. Judith
    Posted September 9, 2012 at 11:50 pm | Permalink

Please email me the tutorial. Thanks!

103. Leslie
    Posted September 10, 2012 at 12:15 am | Permalink

Yes! Please notify me when pattern is available.
    Too cute!

104. Jeanette Schandorff
    Posted September 10, 2012 at 6:04 am | Permalink

Would love to know when the pattern is available – So cute. Please add me to the list… Thank you…

105. Lindsey Starnes
    Posted September 11, 2012 at 4:31 pm | Permalink

I’d love the pattern when it is available.

Thanks!

106. Khadija
    Posted September 11, 2012 at 6:14 pm | Permalink

Oh Gosh! You’re so creative! I’d love to get the pattern from you. Please do let me know whenever the pattern is available!

107. Posted September 12, 2012 at 5:15 am | Permalink

Hi there, I would love to purchase this PDF pattern when it is available – please notify me :-) Angie

Posted September 20, 2012 at 12:23 pm | Permalink

I’ll be sure to let you know!

108. TeShawna Sutton
    Posted September 13, 2012 at 1:55 pm | Permalink

HI! I am in LOVE with this dress! I am assuming that there is still no pattern for this dress?…Soooo, is it still available for custom order and if so, what is the price? It is absolutely precious!!

Posted September 14, 2012 at 1:10 pm | Permalink

Hi TeShawna. The pattern is still in the works (I’m almost to the testing phase, and hope to have the final version available for sale sometime mid-October!) I am currently booked with custom orders through 2012. You can contact me directly if you are interested in a custom order in 2013!

Thanks a bunch!

109. Linda
    Posted September 14, 2012 at 9:44 am | Permalink

What a beautiful dress. I would love to have the pattern.

110. Posted September 14, 2012 at 11:09 pm | Permalink

Please tell me when the pattern is available!

111. Posted September 15, 2012 at 10:13 pm | Permalink

I would love to know when the pattern is available, thank you!!

112. Kathy
    Posted September 16, 2012 at 7:25 pm | Permalink

Please let me know when pattern is available. Thanks!

113. Yenna Colvin
    Posted September 17, 2012 at 10:38 pm | Permalink

Love the dress. I am also interested in the pattern. Will you please let me know when it’s avalable for purchase?

114. Heather Bauer
    Posted September 18, 2012 at 11:07 pm | Permalink

I love this, I am so looking forward to making some for my girls. Can’t wait d=for the pattern.

115. Esther van Haandel
    Posted September 19, 2012 at 5:22 am | Permalink

Another one waiting for the pattern ;)

116. Guadalupe Crance
    Posted September 21, 2012 at 10:27 am | Permalink

Hi Miranda I love this beautiful dresses and would like one for my baby, could you contact me ?

Posted September 21, 2012 at 2:42 pm | Permalink

Hi there Guadalupe! I am actually not taking orders currently for this dress, but I am working on a pattern to sell. That should be available sometime in October, and then you could have a local seamstress make it for your daughter! Thanks! xo

117. Julie
    Posted September 21, 2012 at 3:22 pm | Permalink

LOVE the dress!!! Please let me know when the pdf is available as I’m anxious to make one, too. Thanks!!

118. Lauren
    Posted September 22, 2012 at 9:29 am | Permalink

would love the pattern when available!

119. Erika
    Posted September 25, 2012 at 4:49 pm | Permalink

I would love the pattern for this dress :D

120. Alex
    Posted September 25, 2012 at 10:22 pm | Permalink

I cannot wait!

121. Lee
    Posted September 26, 2012 at 8:01 am | Permalink

I found you through Emily Sandberg’s pin on Pinterest. This is darling. I look forward to a pattern, as I know lots of little girls I’d love to make this for.

122. emma
    Posted September 28, 2012 at 11:21 pm | Permalink

hi there, came across this as a pin – is super beautiful and id love to make alittle navy one for my little redhead, cant wait!

123. Sheryl
    Posted September 30, 2012 at 8:28 pm | Permalink

Miranda,
    I would love to know when the pattern will be available.

Posted September 30, 2012 at 8:30 pm | Permalink

Hi there Sheryl! The pattern will go out to testers next week, then I’ve got my fingers crossed for an October release! I’ll email you when it’s out!

124. Posted October 4, 2012 at 10:31 am | Permalink

Hi Miranda, I would love to test a size 5/6 for you, if you are accepting. Please check my flickr, I have tested for about 4 boutique pattern writers. Thanks for considering ;)
    Cindy

Posted October 4, 2012 at 6:23 pm | Permalink

Hi Cindy, thank you for the offer. I’ll be in touch!

125. Shannon Kelley
    Posted October 4, 2012 at 11:11 am | Permalink

Please add me to the ever growing list for notification :)
    Thanks, Shannon

126. Lynn Meador
    Posted October 4, 2012 at 5:18 pm | Permalink

I’d love the pattern when you have the PDF available.

127. Kristi Harden
    Posted October 4, 2012 at 5:30 pm | Permalink

I’d love to be notified when the pattern is available!

128. Jaleen
    Posted October 4, 2012 at 5:48 pm | Permalink

Would love this pattern when it becomes available! I have my first neice on the way!

129. Posted October 5, 2012 at 2:25 pm | Permalink

Hello! LOVE this dress!! Can’t wait to make it, can you please email me whenever this pattern becomes available. Thanks!!

130. Nicole
    Posted October 5, 2012 at 2:42 pm | Permalink

I would love to test as well !, have 6 month and 2T girls

131. Posted October 5, 2012 at 9:39 pm | Permalink

I’d love to know when this pattern is available for sell. I’d also be happy to test it for you if you need testers. It is adorable!

132. Gail Jessup
    Posted October 6, 2012 at 9:32 pm | Permalink

Adore this dress….any pattern available?

Posted October 6, 2012 at 9:38 pm | Permalink

Soon, very soon!

133. Terry
    Posted October 6, 2012 at 9:36 pm | Permalink

Please let me know when the pattern will be available. Thanks, it’s fabulous!

134. Michelle bell
    Posted October 6, 2012 at 10:59 pm | Permalink

Please let me know when a pattern is available. Thank you!

135. Whitney Wells
    Posted October 6, 2012 at 11:48 pm | Permalink

i would love a copy of this pattern when it becomes available!! this is a darling dress and would LOVE to make these for my two nieces

136. Posted October 7, 2012 at 3:18 am | Permalink

Fabulous!!

137. Debbie McNulty
    Posted October 7, 2012 at 9:09 am | Permalink

Love the dress, the bow makes it! Please let me know when the pattern is available.

138. Sherry
    Posted October 7, 2012 at 9:12 am | Permalink

Hi – I am very intetested in the pattern/tutorial – please let me know when it is available – thank you!!

139. Jackie
    Posted October 7, 2012 at 11:10 am | Permalink

Please let me know when the pattern is available… I hope soon! :)

140. Ruth Churchill
    Posted October 7, 2012 at 11:38 am | Permalink

I would really love to get this pattern!! I love it!! Ruthchurchill@gmail.com

141. april
    Posted October 7, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Permalink

Oh so beautiful. Please let me know when the pattern is available.

• Ashton Jones
      Posted October 7, 2012 at 5:36 pm | Permalink

Let me know when a pattern is available…it is beautiful

142. Dana Harris
    Posted October 7, 2012 at 1:27 pm | Permalink

Please keep me updated when the PDF will be available. Super Cute

143. Julie
    Posted October 7, 2012 at 11:05 pm | Permalink

I would like the PdF tutorial please

144. Emma Rae
    Posted October 7, 2012 at 11:35 pm | Permalink

I would love to know when the pattern is available thanks

145. Chris v
    Posted October 8, 2012 at 4:51 am | Permalink

Please let me know when pattern ready.
    Thanks
    Chris

146. Denise Sterbling
    Posted October 8, 2012 at 6:50 am | Permalink

Please add me to your list that would love to have this pattern. This dress is adorable!

147. KBMejustMe
    Posted October 8, 2012 at 8:47 am | Permalink

Please can I have the pattern !! Gorgeous!!

148. Audrey Santheson
    Posted October 8, 2012 at 2:00 pm | Permalink

Absolutely love this dress…and would love to have the pattern…please notify me when it is available…..(awaiting my first great grandchild……thank you so much….

149. Lillian
    Posted October 9, 2012 at 3:43 pm | Permalink

would also Love to know when the pattern is available!! the dress is precious!

150. Gail easterbrook
    Posted October 9, 2012 at 6:59 pm | Permalink

Can’t wait for the pattern love the dress

151. Karra Clymer
    Posted October 9, 2012 at 8:23 pm | Permalink

I would love this dress for my daughter. What sewing skill do you think this requires? Please let me know when the pattern is available.

Posted October 10, 2012 at 1:32 am | Permalink

The pattern includes a button hole, zipper, and basic hemming. I think it’s probably an okay beginner pattern, because I tried to ensure the instructions were super clear. I’ll let you know what the testers think!

152. G Walsh
    Posted October 9, 2012 at 9:48 pm | Permalink

Beautiful work! In love with the simplicity yet, classic girliness that this dress has. Let me know when the pattern is available, please! best wishes!

153. Posted October 10, 2012 at 1:51 am | Permalink

Love this dress! Yes, please let me know when the pattern is available!!

154. Dawn Spencer
    Posted October 10, 2012 at 4:07 pm | Permalink

This grandma needs the pattern. It’s an adorable dress.

155. Aurelie
    Posted October 10, 2012 at 5:45 pm | Permalink

I would love to get this pattern!!!!

156. Lessa Adams
    Posted October 10, 2012 at 11:41 pm | Permalink

I would love the pattern!! It is beautiful!! You have done an amazing job!! Please let me know when the pattern is available. Thanks

157. Pam K
    Posted October 11, 2012 at 1:43 am | Permalink

Please let me know when the pattern is available. Thanks!

158. Tristen
    Posted October 11, 2012 at 10:28 am | Permalink

I LOVE this! Please let me know when pattern is available to purchase!

159. RUTH
    Posted October 11, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Permalink

Have had my eye on this dress for months, anxiously awaiting the pattern release. My daughter is going to wear it for her aunt’s wedding. Cutest flower girl dresses ever!! Please let me know when the pattern is available.

160. jenn
    Posted October 11, 2012 at 3:20 pm | Permalink

Are you selling them I would love to buy one

161. Elaine Winkels
    Posted October 11, 2012 at 8:07 pm | Permalink

Love the big bow dress. Please let me know when the pattern may be available!

162. Siroon
    Posted October 13, 2012 at 3:37 am | Permalink

Is the pattern available already? I would love to make this for my little niece <3

Posted October 13, 2012 at 4:51 pm | Permalink

Not yet! I’ll let you know!

163. Kimberly Van Rees
    Posted October 13, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Permalink

Love!!
    I am so very interested if a pattern comes available!

164. Alex
    Posted October 13, 2012 at 7:24 pm | Permalink

I would love to get the pattern also, it must be close?…

165. Peggy Chiles
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 6:38 am | Permalink

Add me to the list for the pattern! I have twin girl grandbabies!

166. Angela Brockway
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 9:21 am | Permalink

Want to make this dress. Please let me know when pattern is available.

167. JoAnne
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 9:57 am | Permalink

Cute!

168. Lucille Cannon
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 10:21 am | Permalink

Can’t wait for the tutorial for the bow dress.

169. Valerie Perkins
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 3:00 pm | Permalink

I would like to be notified when the pattern to your bow dress is available.

170. Leslie
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 3:11 pm | Permalink

I would love to know when your pattern for this dress is available! Amazing job!

171. Jonna Baker
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 3:37 pm | Permalink

Please let me know when the bow front dress pattern appears! I have three granddaughters, and…………

Thanks,
    Jonna

172. Ellyn Draft
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 3:54 pm | Permalink

Hello again, I would love to have the pattern for the Big Bow dress, when available. Thanks so much.

173. Posted October 14, 2012 at 4:46 pm | Permalink

I would like to know when the pattern will be available for sale please! Adorable!!!!

174. Joan Buchli
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 8:53 pm | Permalink

Do you have the pattern yet or the tuteriol would love the info

175. Dodi
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 9:18 pm | Permalink

Please notified me when the pattern becomes available. Thank you!

176. Christi
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 11:23 pm | Permalink

I would love to know when this pattern is available! Thank you!

177. Cindy McFarland
    Posted October 15, 2012 at 12:42 am | Permalink

I would love to buy this pattern when it becomes available.

178. Spark*Amy
    Posted October 15, 2012 at 9:33 am | Permalink

Would love to know about the pattern!!

179. Kresta
    Posted October 15, 2012 at 11:33 am | Permalink

Put me on the list for the pattern announcement please! Thanks!!

180. Jordan
    Posted October 15, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Permalink

Love Love Love this dress…would love to have the pattern when avaliable….i hope soon!

181. Debbie wolf
    Posted October 15, 2012 at 1:41 pm | Permalink

Please let me know when the pattern is available. I found this pin on Pinterest.

182. Kirstin
    Posted October 15, 2012 at 3:07 pm | Permalink

Please let me know when the pattern is available too :) Thank you!

183. Niina
    Posted October 15, 2012 at 6:25 pm | Permalink

I would love to be notified when the pattern will be available! Many thanks!

184. Michelle
    Posted October 15, 2012 at 7:40 pm | Permalink

I would love to know when the pattern is available! This dress is just too cute!

185. Devonne Isgett
    Posted October 16, 2012 at 2:57 am | Permalink

I would love to purchase the dress pattern!! I love your blog. Its fantastic. thanks devonne

186. Johanna Rocco
    Posted October 16, 2012 at 9:47 am | Permalink

I would love to be notified when it is available for purchase…so cute… thanks!!

187. Sarah B
    Posted October 16, 2012 at 9:57 am | Permalink

I can’t wait for this pattern to be released! I hope you consider licensing for limited sale as well. Will there be a email list for all of us anxious sewers who have been watching this post for months?

Thanks!

srabader[at]gmail.com

188. Lauren
    Posted October 16, 2012 at 11:07 am | Permalink

Please notify me when the pattern is available. Grandma wants to make it for her grand babies.

189. Posted October 16, 2012 at 5:05 pm | Permalink

Cant wait for the pattern!

190. Adaire Graham
    Posted October 16, 2012 at 5:46 pm | Permalink

I adore this dress and it appears others do too. I would love to make it for my 2 year old granddaughter as I sew for her quite a bit. Please let me know when the pattern is available and thank you for all your hard creative work that we can enjoy in our own families.

191. jessica
    Posted October 17, 2012 at 1:14 am | Permalink

is this pattern available yet? we have pictures coming up at the end of october and i’d love to make this for one of my girls!

Posted October 17, 2012 at 10:30 am | Permalink

Hi Jessica, the pattern is in testing this week. When I get the feedback, I will just have to make final edits and it will be ready! I’m hoping for an October release!

• Liz
        Posted October 24, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Permalink

Hello can you please ive me the link to purchase the pattern. Thanks Liz

192. Amanda Hebert
    Posted October 17, 2012 at 12:40 pm | Permalink

Too cute!! Please email when pattern is available! Thank you!

193. Kaylie
    Posted October 17, 2012 at 9:49 pm | Permalink

Hi, love the dress and would like to make it for my 1-yr old daughter! Please email me when pattern is available! Thx

194. Posted October 18, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Permalink

I would love to be notified when you decide to make a pdf pattern of this dress!!

195. Courtney
    Posted October 18, 2012 at 3:36 pm | Permalink

I’d like to know when this pattern is available. It’s so cute!

196. Elisa
    Posted October 18, 2012 at 6:24 pm | Permalink

Please notify when the pattern is available. Thanks! EM

197. June
    Posted October 18, 2012 at 7:47 pm | Permalink

Please share your pattern of the bow dress….it is darling

198. Cynthia Townsend
    Posted October 18, 2012 at 7:55 pm | Permalink

I would love to have the pattern for this dress. Please let me know if it becomes available in child and adult sizes.

199. Cynthia Townsend
    Posted October 18, 2012 at 7:58 pm | Permalink

I would love to have this pattern when it becomes available. Adult and child sizess.

200. jenn
    Posted October 18, 2012 at 8:33 pm | Permalink

please send me the pattern. thanks!!

201. Amanda L
    Posted October 18, 2012 at 11:35 pm | Permalink

Love this for both my girls! Let me know when the pattern is available!

202. Courtney
    Posted October 19, 2012 at 1:00 am | Permalink

Please let me know when pattern is available !

203. Lois Carr
    Posted October 19, 2012 at 3:50 pm | Permalink

Please let me know when the pattern is available. thanks

204. Lawanda
    Posted October 20, 2012 at 7:20 pm | Permalink

Could you please add me to your email notification list for this pattern? Thanks!

205. Marsha
    Posted October 21, 2012 at 12:05 am | Permalink

Oh my I need this pattern, will pay good money for it!!! I see on Oct 17th you say its almost ready…hopefully, you can let me know when it is ready…will check back too.

206. Isadora
    Posted October 21, 2012 at 11:35 pm | Permalink

I love this dress!! I would love an update when the pdf is up!! Thanks

207. Helen Jolliffe
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 2:07 am | Permalink

That is adorable. Please let me know when I can get the pattern.

208. Angel
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 2:25 am | Permalink

Let me know when pattern is available

209. Sara
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 2:49 pm | Permalink

Thanks ahead of time for the email!!

210. Jenny Barker
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 7:22 pm | Permalink

This is the most adorable dress! Would love to know when the pattern is available to purchase! Thank you!

211. Staci Reuter
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 9:40 pm | Permalink

I would love the pattern!

212. Tami
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 11:18 pm | Permalink

Just love the bow dress! Please let me know when the pattern becomes available! Thanks.

213. Brandyn L Barksdale
    Posted October 23, 2012 at 1:19 am | Permalink

Great Job! Would LOVE to purchase your pattern!

214. Mallory
    Posted October 23, 2012 at 10:52 am | Permalink

Adorable, would love the pattern.

215. Katherine
    Posted October 23, 2012 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

This dress is precious! Please notify me when a pattern is available.

Thank you!

216. Pat
    Posted October 23, 2012 at 10:05 pm | Permalink

Please let me know when pattern is available.

217. Renee REid
    Posted October 24, 2012 at 8:03 am | Permalink

Would love for you to let me know when this pattern becomes available. Thanks

218. Donna Eaton
    Posted October 24, 2012 at 8:32 am | Permalink

Please send an email when the pattern is available-my grand daughter will LOVE this dress!

219. Nikki
    Posted October 24, 2012 at 11:23 am | Permalink

Want this dress!! Please notify me when the pattern is available!

220. Donna Alfrey
    Posted October 24, 2012 at 7:21 pm | Permalink

Too cute! Please add me to your list!

221. Amanda
    Posted October 25, 2012 at 12:29 am | Permalink

Please add me to your list for the pattern.

222. Angie
    Posted October 25, 2012 at 6:35 am | Permalink

I can’t wait to purchase the pattern. Let me know when it is available! :)

223. Samantha Gulino
    Posted October 25, 2012 at 7:46 am | Permalink

How do I put my name on the list for the pattern when ready? My daughter is going to be a flower girl next June & the bride loves this dress for her! Thanks!

Posted October 25, 2012 at 8:36 am | Permalink

Just leaving this comment does it! I’m about 1 week from release. I’ll send you an email with a link to the pattern shop when it’s ready! Thank you so much!

• Nicole
        Posted October 25, 2012 at 12:07 pm | Permalink

Will you also add me as well. I have two daughters I want to make for Christmas gifts

• Bryan
          Posted October 25, 2012 at 6:52 pm | Permalink

Will you put me on the email list for the pattern as well?

224. nouchka
    Posted October 25, 2012 at 11:53 am | Permalink

Hi! I really love this dress! Tell me when the pattern is ready please. I am so exciting!

225. elizabeth wilder
    Posted October 25, 2012 at 12:09 pm | Permalink

i would love the pattern to this sweet dress :)

226. Pascale
    Posted October 26, 2012 at 8:26 am | Permalink

I would like to buy this lovely pattern

Posted October 26, 2012 at 8:39 am | Permalink

Sure thing! I released the pattern last night! Click right HERE IN MY SHOP and you can purchase it!

227. Carmen H
    Posted November 14, 2012 at 9:32 am | Permalink

Hi Miranda, would you mind telling me what’s the material you use for the dresses that are in the photos? Is it linen? Thank you

Posted November 15, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Permalink

You’re right! The fabric in the above photos is 100% linen. It’s my favorite for this dress (well, I think dupioni silk is pretty amazing, too, but much more formal!) I’ve also made it successfully with quilting cotton, stretch satin, charmeuse, seersucker, and chambray. It’s super versatile and I hope you love it!

228. carmen
    Posted November 15, 2012 at 1:18 am | Permalink

Hi Miranda, I’ve just purchased the pattern but PayPal says it will be shipped to my address …i thought the pattern is in soft-copy? Please clarify for me, thank you. Would you mind sharing what material you used for the dressed in the above pictures? Thanks thanks

Posted November 15, 2012 at 2:02 pm | Permalink

Hi there! Thank you for buying the pattern! Paypal doesn’t know that the pattern is digital:) The link to download the PDF file will be emailed to you immediately following your purchase! Let me know if you have any trouble with it! xo

229. Posted February 8, 2013 at 3:26 pm | Permalink

I LOOOOVE this dress but do not sew. You are so talented!! Any chance you are still making custom orders? I would love for my little girl to wear this for Easter. Please let me know! Thank you so much. ;)

230. Posted February 21, 2013 at 2:04 pm | Permalink

This dress is so beautiful. I would love this for my princess for this Easter. Are you still making custom orders? If so please let me know with price. Thank you.

231. Posted July 22, 2013 at 5:17 am | Permalink

GORGEOUS! So feminine, vibrant in wonderful colors… the girls look fabulous! Thanks for sharing! (and congrats on your third kid!)

232. Posted March 13, 2014 at 12:17 pm | Permalink

Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
    There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate
    your content. Pleasxe let me know. Thanks

2 Trackbacks

• By wedding wednesday: wedding party ladies on August 29, 2012 at 9:47 am

[...] someone who could make one for me (because they were all sold out.. and a zillion dollars) I found this fabulous lady who will be making one for our flower girl in [...]

• By your modern wedding: the reception on March 8, 2013 at 7:03 am

[...] | Bridal Bouquet – Uptown Flowers | Bridesmaid Bouquets – YMC | Flower Girl Dress: One Little Minute | Flower Girl Tights: Crewcuts | Flower Girl Shoes: Target | Tuxedos: Vera Wang | Groom & [...]