The Pig gets her legs!

IMG 3248 The Pig gets her legs!
Hello there cute striped legs! You’re a fun new addition to this scene.
IMG 3247 The Pig gets her legs!
Remember back when I sewed a hundred Halloween costumes, including one darling Pig Character costume? Well, said pig dress has been requested a few times since then. This particular (adorably tiny) dress is for a little California girl who is turning one in April. I’m doing another for a little girl turning two in June!
IMG 3251 The Pig gets her legs!
Both moms had mentioned they were on a hunt for the striped leggings. So, I went hunting as well. The best I could find was the black and white striped material, which was all I needed to be able to offer to complete the outfit.
Turned out perfectly.
Milo and Eliot may be cross-dressing piglets for Halloween this year:)
Or maybe just jailbirds for those stripes…
Anyway. Have a happy weekend! I’ll get back to my Spring sewing now.
*Update: I no longer sell this costume*
pixel The Pig gets her legs!

1. Rebecca Grace
    Posted March 27, 2011 at 1:25 am | Permalink

This dress is wonderful, as are all your creations. Do you make Olivia in adult sizes? Because some days I wish I could just be a sassy little piglet with attitude and splatter paint all over the walls! :-)

2. Kathleen
    Posted March 31, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Permalink

This is ridiculously adorable.

3. lqe
    Posted August 22, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Permalink

i wish i could buy-it

4. Selina Willson
    Posted December 8, 2011 at 12:47 am | Permalink

I need it all in a size 5. My daughter’s party is in March! Her name is Olivia and She is having an Olivia Party! She will be 4 but Fits into 4T currently and They are Fitting WELL ;) I can measure her if that helps! Need to plan her party in January as I have two kiddos in March and that is EXPENSIVE if I don’t Span the Purchases out! :) So I plan/ purchase Olivia’s party in Jan and my older Daughter’s in Feb so I am all ready to Party all March long! Anyways! So Glad I found this page!! <3 I want to purchase in Jan, around the 1st!!

5. Olga Guerra
    Posted August 8, 2012 at 4:09 am | Permalink

Are you taking orders? What’s the smallest you can make his outfit? How $$$. pls email me at OlgaGuerra82@yahoo.com

Posted August 9, 2012 at 10:30 am | Permalink

Hi Olga! Unfortunately, I am booked through Feb 2013 and have stopped taking orders so I can catch up! If you are interested, I’d love to hear back from you in the spring. xo

6. jenna Gross
    Posted September 14, 2012 at 6:18 pm | Permalink

hi! wondering if you are able to make an olivia costumer for my 2 year old for halloween? also, if you arent able to-do you know any past customers who ordered one that would want to sell theirs? thanks!

Posted September 15, 2012 at 8:05 pm | Permalink

Hi Jenna, unfortunately I’m not taking any more orders for this year. I’ll be happy to send an email to my 2T customers from last year about re-selling their costume. If I hear back, I’ll let you know!

7. valerie
    Posted September 30, 2012 at 11:50 pm | Permalink

this is way too cute! i have loved Olivia, way before she was cartoon, over 10 years ago books stores sold her books and i fell in love with her, now I have a daughter and I name her Olivia…

are you selling this outfit? Im interested on buying it, please!!!!

8. Posted October 4, 2012 at 11:29 pm | Permalink

Miranda! How funny, I landed here after Googling, of course, Olivia baby costume! Love this, so sad your all booked up!

9. Kristina
    Posted October 21, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Permalink

We just had our own little Olivia, and I was wondering if you would be taking orders for Halloween next year? I’m thinking 9-12 months. Also, how much do you charge? Thank you! Kristina

10. Jodi
    Posted November 15, 2012 at 9:54 am | Permalink

Hi there! My little Olivia will be turning 1 in Alril of 2013. I would like to have this outfit. Please contact me :) my email is jodivasquez@ymail.com

Posted November 15, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Permalink

Hi there Jodi! I may be able to help! I’m booked through March, and not taking orders until I catch up, but if you email me mid-March I will let you know if I can do it. If I can, it will be done in 1-2 weeks. Thanks!

11. Bethany
    Posted January 25, 2013 at 9:05 pm | Permalink

Hello! I was wondering if you are taking orders again? Or if you are still booked out. Or even if you would sell the pattern? My daughter is turning 2 April 7th and Olivia is her favorite thing EVER haha. You’re response is greatly appreciated!!

12. Carmine
    Posted April 22, 2013 at 5:57 pm | Permalink

Can you please make this dress for a 4 year old who’s turning 5 in June 2013. I’m really sorry it’s so short notice but I just confirmed everything. I have been looking for months online and only like yours.

Please help me

13. Adi
    Posted October 18, 2013 at 12:51 am | Permalink

When will you be taking orders again? My little girl’s birthday is in April and she wants an Olivia theme, this dress would be perfect :)

14. Megan
    Posted May 27, 2014 at 10:40 am | Permalink

Hi! Do you still make/sell these?! If so, I’d like to talk to you about getting one made for my daughter for her first birthday!!

My email is megan_kestner@yahoo.com