The Pig gets her legs!

Hello there cute striped legs! You’re a fun new addition to this scene.
Remember back when I sewed a hundred Halloween costumes, including one darling Pig Character costume? Well, said pig dress has been requested a few times since then. This particular (adorably tiny) dress is for a little California girl who is turning one in April. I’m doing another for a little girl turning two in June!
Both moms had mentioned they were on a hunt for the striped leggings. So, I went hunting as well. The best I could find was the black and white striped material, which was all I needed to be able to offer to complete the outfit.
Turned out perfectly.
Milo and Eliot may be cross-dressing piglets for Halloween this year:)
Or maybe just jailbirds for those stripes…
Anyway. Have a happy weekend! I’ll get back to my Spring sewing now.
*Update: I no longer sell this costume*
Share/Bookmark

1. Rebecca Grace
    Posted March 27, 2011 at 1:25 am | Permalink

This dress is wonderful, as are all your creations. Do you make Olivia in adult sizes? Because some days I wish I could just be a sassy little piglet with attitude and splatter paint all over the walls! :-)

2. Kathleen
    Posted March 31, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Permalink

This is ridiculously adorable.

3. lqe
    Posted August 22, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Permalink

i wish i could buy-it

4. Selina Willson
    Posted December 8, 2011 at 12:47 am | Permalink

I need it all in a size 5. My daughter’s party is in March! Her name is Olivia and She is having an Olivia Party! She will be 4 but Fits into 4T currently and They are Fitting WELL 😉 I can measure her if that helps! Need to plan her party in January as I have two kiddos in March and that is EXPENSIVE if I don’t Span the Purchases out! :) So I plan/ purchase Olivia’s party in Jan and my older Daughter’s in Feb so I am all ready to Party all March long! Anyways! So Glad I found this page!! <3 I want to purchase in Jan, around the 1st!!

5. Olga Guerra
    Posted August 8, 2012 at 4:09 am | Permalink

Are you taking orders? What’s the smallest you can make his outfit? How $$$. pls email me at OlgaGuerra82@yahoo.com

Posted August 9, 2012 at 10:30 am | Permalink

Hi Olga! Unfortunately, I am booked through Feb 2013 and have stopped taking orders so I can catch up! If you are interested, I’d love to hear back from you in the spring. xo

6. jenna Gross
    Posted September 14, 2012 at 6:18 pm | Permalink

hi! wondering if you are able to make an olivia costumer for my 2 year old for halloween? also, if you arent able to-do you know any past customers who ordered one that would want to sell theirs? thanks!

Posted September 15, 2012 at 8:05 pm | Permalink

Hi Jenna, unfortunately I’m not taking any more orders for this year. I’ll be happy to send an email to my 2T customers from last year about re-selling their costume. If I hear back, I’ll let you know!

7. valerie
    Posted September 30, 2012 at 11:50 pm | Permalink

this is way too cute! i have loved Olivia, way before she was cartoon, over 10 years ago books stores sold her books and i fell in love with her, now I have a daughter and I name her Olivia…

are you selling this outfit? Im interested on buying it, please!!!!

8. Posted October 4, 2012 at 11:29 pm | Permalink

Miranda! How funny, I landed here after Googling, of course, Olivia baby costume! Love this, so sad your all booked up!

9. Kristina
    Posted October 21, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Permalink

We just had our own little Olivia, and I was wondering if you would be taking orders for Halloween next year? I’m thinking 9-12 months. Also, how much do you charge? Thank you! Kristina

10. Jodi
    Posted November 15, 2012 at 9:54 am | Permalink

Hi there! My little Olivia will be turning 1 in Alril of 2013. I would like to have this outfit. Please contact me :) my email is jodivasquez@ymail.com

Posted November 15, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Permalink

Hi there Jodi! I may be able to help! I’m booked through March, and not taking orders until I catch up, but if you email me mid-March I will let you know if I can do it. If I can, it will be done in 1-2 weeks. Thanks!

• Carol Samei
        Posted October 8, 2014 at 4:22 pm | Permalink

Hello,

I came across this picture looking for a costume for my little one for Halloween. It would be for a 12 month old. Could you tell me if you are taking orders for this now and how much it would be.

Posted October 17, 2014 at 2:58 pm | Permalink

Sorry, I’m not taking orders for Olivia this year!

11. Bethany
    Posted January 25, 2013 at 9:05 pm | Permalink

Hello! I was wondering if you are taking orders again? Or if you are still booked out. Or even if you would sell the pattern? My daughter is turning 2 April 7th and Olivia is her favorite thing EVER haha. You’re response is greatly appreciated!!

12. Carmine
    Posted April 22, 2013 at 5:57 pm | Permalink

Can you please make this dress for a 4 year old who’s turning 5 in June 2013. I’m really sorry it’s so short notice but I just confirmed everything. I have been looking for months online and only like yours.

Please help me

13. Adi
    Posted October 18, 2013 at 12:51 am | Permalink

When will you be taking orders again? My little girl’s birthday is in April and she wants an Olivia theme, this dress would be perfect :)

14. Megan
    Posted May 27, 2014 at 10:40 am | Permalink

Hi! Do you still make/sell these?! If so, I’d like to talk to you about getting one made for my daughter for her first birthday!!

My email is megan_kestner@yahoo.com

15. Nancy
    Posted September 24, 2014 at 1:36 pm | Permalink

Hello – Is there a particular pattern you were working from to sew this? I’m feeling ambitious!

Posted October 17, 2014 at 2:59 pm | Permalink

Dang, no. Sorry that’s not helpful! I generally draft my own patterns.

16. Jennifer
    Posted December 15, 2014 at 1:00 pm | Permalink

Hi is this available to order in a 2t

Posted December 17, 2014 at 12:23 am | Permalink

please email me for order inquiries! xo

17. Posted May 19, 2015 at 12:24 am | Permalink

Are you still making this costume I would like to purchase one for a 12-18 month old

18. Michelle Lynne
    Posted May 28, 2015 at 2:48 pm | Permalink

Wondering if you still make costumes? Specifically this Olivia Costume. My daughter is named Olivia Anne and her 1st bday is coming up. If you no longer make it, can you suggest someone that does? Thank you so much.

Posted May 28, 2015 at 11:06 pm | Permalink

Hi there! I do take custom orders for costumes on occasion. I wouldn’t be available to make this one until mid-june, but if you’re interested in that timing, email me at miranda@onelittleminuteblog.com Thanks!