Infant Olivia Costume

Are you sort of tired of that little piglet, yet?
Well, this might change your mind:
IMG 7367 Infant Olivia Costume
 Yes, I did dress my 4-month-old boy up in a red tutu dress and tights. But isn’t he adorable?!
IMG 7375 Infant Olivia Costume
 I had a couple orders for infant Olivia costumes, and wanted to make sure they fit!! I also thought I would switch the costume up a little to be more age-appropriate.
IMG 7392 Infant Olivia Costume
 I used soft, 100% organic cotton onesies for the bodice, and added the sailor collar, and some layers of red tulle for the skirt. I used this simple pattern to make sure the little footed tights (’cause this kid won’t be walking:) and they turned out adorable.
IMG 7395 Infant Olivia Costume
 The collar on these onesies (from H&M) button at the shoulder, so I made the collar out of cotton jersey and sewed it on with a stretch stitch, so that the opening still had it’s ability to fit over a baby head, large as they are! Of course I still added those classic stars to the corners.
IMG 7399 Infant Olivia Costume
For the ears, I used a few inches of a pair of nude tights and added little stick-up ears of felt. The headband stretches right on and fits comfortably and stays in place.
Dressing up my boys is almost as fun as having a girl, and without the teen years:) It’s the best of both worlds!
*I no longer make this costume to sell*
pixel Infant Olivia Costume

1. Sarah
    Posted October 26, 2011 at 2:01 am | Permalink

Okay, THIS is hysterical. I love that you dressed him up AND took pictures?! He's gonna love that in about 15 years :) The costumes is to-die-for adorable.

Also, your stickers are darling! Look at you, having companies contact you and having your own discount code and everything. I'll be able to brag that I knew you before you were famous ;)

2. Four Flights
    Posted October 26, 2011 at 4:21 am | Permalink

adorable!!!!

3. MKR Creations
    Posted January 17, 2012 at 5:01 pm | Permalink

How can I order this tutu Olivia costume??? the cost? OMG too DIE FOR!!!! Our niece is totally in LOVE with olivia and this will go perfect with Olivia first birthday party!!!

4. Katie
    Posted January 18, 2012 at 10:14 am | Permalink

I love this costume! Just wondering how much it would be? Are you selling it? I am in Australia.

5. kristina moya
    Posted February 20, 2012 at 3:08 am | Permalink

Hi,

I am interested in ordering this Olivia costume for my daughter for her 1st birthday in April. How much is the cost and how can I go about ordering it?

By the way…this is the cutest Olivia outfit I have seen! Great job!!!

Kristina

6. Jessica
    Posted September 19, 2012 at 2:51 pm | Permalink

I’m very interested in this costume. I was wondering if u sell it and how much it costs?

Posted September 20, 2012 at 11:48 am | Permalink

I do usually sell this costume, however I am totally booked for the 2012 season! Feel free to contact me if you would like it in the future!

7. Mrs Mahoney
    Posted October 9, 2012 at 4:02 pm | Permalink

Do you accept orders for this for halloween? Ive been looking everywhere for an olivia costume for my 12 month old baby

Posted October 10, 2012 at 1:34 am | Permalink

So sorry! I’m all booked up this year!

8. Mary
    Posted November 13, 2012 at 8:44 pm | Permalink

Please email me back if you are selling this for a 12 month old baby. Thank you so much!

Posted November 13, 2012 at 8:59 pm | Permalink

Hi Mary! Unfortunately I am not taking orders right now! You may get in touch in the spring if you are still interested in the costume! Thanks so much.

9. Ashley
    Posted January 26, 2013 at 11:23 pm | Permalink

Hi I am interested in this dress. However I will not need it till October 2013…I am planning my daughters first birthday party to be the Olivia theme. Not sure what size she would be then. I don’t want to wait till the last minute to order this and your not available. So if you could give me some kind of idea when I should place my order I would really appreciate it(:

Thanks
    Ashley(:

10. Posted January 30, 2013 at 8:09 pm | Permalink

Just adorable – I’m and artist and I can draw and do a lot of other creative things but I can’t sew!!!! My granddaughter Olivia is turning 1 on March 2nd – any way I could get an outfit?? Thank You in advance… and if I could possibly do anything for you I certainly would – although I have a feeling you have it ALL under control!!!! You creations are just AMAZING! Please let me know about the outfit.
    Thank you! Melanie

11. Melissa Long
    Posted August 19, 2013 at 9:57 pm | Permalink

Are you taking orders for this season? This costume is adorable!!!