Pig Costumes: signed, sealed, delivered

Wheeewwww.
That is my huge sigh of relief. Today I put into the mail the final four Pig Halloween costumes of the season. Over the last three months, I created 22 Pig Character dresses, 13 pairs of striped leggings, and over 30 pig ear headbands (on top of a wedding dress, a bow dress and a rockford peach costume.) From size 3 month up to size 6x, there are sassy little girls all over America who will be winning costume contests in this darling getup! I had a great experience, have learned a whole lot about time management and business organization, and I am excited to do things even better next year! (I’ll start taking orders now:)
Now I’ve got a couple days to work on putting together something for our family to wear (no Olivia’s here, but Milo is going to be a pig.)
How are your costumes coming? Are you pulling it together at the last minute, too?
p.s. I found this awesome free photo collage creation tool today. I think I’ll be using it more. So much less time than using photoshop)
Update *I no longer sell this costume*
Share/Bookmark

1. Vic, Linds, and the girls...
    Posted October 25, 2011 at 3:59 am | Permalink

Miranda. I have been meaning to comment and tell you THANKYOU. The costume is absolutely darling. I am in love with it. Thanks again. Also I would love you to make costumes for my girls next year. Is that long enough notice?? Lol :)

2. Karen Linares
    Posted January 27, 2012 at 8:09 pm | Permalink

I am very interested on your desings where I can see the size, cost and delivered time since I will need the dress for March 10th, 2012 for her first birthday party?

3. Kate
    Posted August 6, 2012 at 8:19 pm | Permalink

Are you selling these??? Super cute!

Posted August 9, 2012 at 10:31 am | Permalink

Hello Kate! I do sell the Olivia costumes, but am booked through this year and have stopped taking orders while I catch up! I plan on making a pattern available for the Olivia the Pig costume sometime in the next few months. Thanks!

4. Judy
    Posted May 21, 2013 at 8:49 am | Permalink

Miranda I was wondering when will you start making more Olivia dresses I’m interested for my daughter who will be 1 in October 2013. Thank you

5. Andrea
    Posted August 11, 2013 at 1:49 pm | Permalink

Would you be willing to sell the pattern for the whole costume?

6. brenda jacobs
    Posted August 29, 2013 at 9:43 pm | Permalink

I have everything but the headband would you make a headband with ears and how much thanks

7. Chiara
    Posted December 31, 2013 at 10:32 am | Permalink

Do you by any chance still sell this? Please let me know. Thanks!
    Chiara

8. Andressa
    Posted March 30, 2014 at 7:54 pm | Permalink

Hello! Do you still make these costumes? I would like a size one, if you still do… What would be the price for it? Thank you

9. Kristina
    Posted April 15, 2014 at 12:52 am | Permalink

Please tell me you can still make these costumes!! I absolutely love it and need one for my daughter’s birthday in June. Please email me!! Thank you :)

10. Clarissa
    Posted September 5, 2014 at 6:01 pm | Permalink

Are you still making these? My daughter, Olivia is going to be olivia the pig for Halloween I’d love this costume!!

11. Dinora
    Posted August 31, 2015 at 11:52 pm | Permalink

I want to know if u still do this. Dresses

12. Liz
    Posted September 8, 2015 at 2:52 pm | Permalink

Do you still make these? If so how much?

13. Gizelle
    Posted October 8, 2015 at 7:42 pm | Permalink

Hi I wanted to know if you still make these I would absolutely love this for my daughter this year. And how much?