Rockford Peach Costume

UPDATE 9/2014: This Rockford Peach Costume has received so much love, thank you! I have now made the Rockford Peach Costume Pattern (called the Little League Dress) available in a fully photographed, step-by-step PDF pattern sizes 12-18m-8! Also included with the pattern is a set of printable patch designs for iron-on transfer and appliqué onto the costume, and an Option B bodice to transform the vintage baseball uniform into a simple, classic, button-front play dress. Click through above to see all of the pattern details and to purchase.
I am still taking a limited number of custom orders for this costume for Halloween 2014. Click HERE for details on a custom, made-by-me costume.
Original Post 10/2012:
How are your costumes coming? Only two days until our debut at the Truckerboo, and then later that night at a trunk-or-treat! I’m working away at Milo and Eliot’s attire, which is far more simple than the other costumes I’ve made this year.
I was so excited when a customer from last spring (who I made an Olivia birthday costume for) emailed and asked if I would do another custom costume for her. When she mentioned that she was hoping for her daughter to be a Rockford Peach from A League of Their Own for Halloween this year, I immediately knew this would be a fun, different project.
Fun fact: When I was in the beginning stages of labor with Milo, the midwife told me to wait at home a few more hours to make sure contractions continued. So, at about 2 am Dave and I were up, waiting, and decided to watch a movie. We had just checked A League of Their Own out from the local library, so that was our film of choice! Random, huh? I have a special tie to it, now, so this costume was even more fun to make!
IMG 7379 Rockford Peach Costume
 I studied some images of the Rockford Peach uniform, and then came up with my own pattern for it. I am thrilled with how it turned out. The pointed collar, diagonal buttoned bodice and wide belt loops make it a recognizable costume. I love the circle skirt and barely puffed sleeves for a little girl.
IMG 7380 Rockford Peach Costume
The customer requested #1 because it’s her lucky number. With a little freezer paper, putting the number on the back was no sweat!
IMG 7381 Rockford Peach Costume
I thought I’d put forth a genuine attempt at accuracy on the labels. I used freezer-paper stencil, and fabric markers to get the logos as close as possible to real. They look great, right? I thought it was such a sign of the times (1940′s) that the league was called the “All American Girl Professional Baseball League.” There’s no way it would have that “girl” in there these days!
IMG 7389 Rockford Peach Costume
I don’t remember the last time I put buttons on something. Well, actually button holes. I had to get out my trusty manual to remember how to use my automatic buttonhole foot to make sure the buttons would fit! It was great practice, and gave me some confidence to attempt something buttoned in the future:)
I may have tried it on Milo to make sure it fit. It did:)

I can’t wait to finish my own costumes next!

pixel Rockford Peach Costume

1. Linda and Matthew
    Posted October 26, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Permalink

Oh, my gosh! This is the cutest costume I've ever seen! Can I put my order in for two for next year already?! :)

2. Miranda
    Posted October 26, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Permalink

Linda,

I wasn't kidding about taking orders now! Email me, and I'll be happy to make some ahead for you. You'd be the most on-the-ball mama around!

• Jacquetta Billingsly
      Posted October 7, 2014 at 12:50 pm | Permalink

Is there anyway I can get this costume in a toddler girls size 4T in time for Halloween? Love it!!!

3. yours truly
    Posted October 26, 2011 at 8:51 pm | Permalink

SERIOUSLY!! You are so talented, and I'm already totally relieved that I have a costume maker for life:) I'll start brainstorming twin costumes for next year and get mine to you as soon as I've got it figured out. Who knew, well actually I kind of did, that your talents would turn out to be so rewarding for you:) You have a gift, girl.

4. Our Pratt Pack
    Posted October 26, 2011 at 9:25 pm | Permalink

This is amazing!! Love it!!

5. Jen @ lil Mop Top
    Posted October 29, 2011 at 2:04 am | Permalink

OMG! That is the cutest little thing ever! You are too creative!

6. Brandie
    Posted December 30, 2011 at 7:06 pm | Permalink

I just came across your page from a link on pinterest. I MUST have this costume for my niece this year. Also, I think I will for sure be looking to you for custom costumes for my boys. :-)

Posted December 30, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Permalink

I’d love to make one for you. My Halloween fills up fast, so the sooner the better as far as custom orders go! I opened up for 2012 costume orders on November 6th this year;)

• Brandie
        Posted February 23, 2012 at 5:36 am | Permalink

I am finally getting back to you. Do you still have spots available for this Halloween?

Posted February 27, 2012 at 4:09 pm | Permalink

I sure do! Contact me directly for sizing and order information!

• Kristina De La Torre
        Posted November 10, 2012 at 10:16 am | Permalink

Love, love, LOVE!! I would definitely like to put an order in for a 3t for next Halloween.

• CARRIE
        Posted September 4, 2013 at 10:12 pm | Permalink

Are you still available to make Rockford Peach costumes size 18mo?

Posted September 20, 2014 at 3:04 am | Permalink

PDF Pattern for the Rockford Peach Costume is now available! xo

7. megan eby
    Posted January 17, 2012 at 7:40 pm | Permalink

How much?

Posted February 27, 2012 at 4:05 pm | Permalink

The cost of this dress depends, as it is custom made to order. Contact me if you need more than one for a discount!

Posted September 20, 2014 at 3:04 am | Permalink

PDF Pattern for the Rockford Peach Costume is now available! xo

8. Joy
    Posted January 26, 2012 at 4:59 am | Permalink

My daughter is going to be in the Reds opening day parade. She has to dress like a famous place or person From Ohio. She chose Dottie from a league of their own. Turns out she was born in incinnati, Ohio. This costume would be perfect. How much would it be, or where could I find the pattern?

9. Elaine Kettle
    Posted February 15, 2012 at 5:06 pm | Permalink

I am lookig for 5 of these costumes for girls figure skating. girls are ages 6-9. Approximately how much per costume? and shipping to houston, bc, canada. area code v0j1z0? Thanks :)

• Posted February 27, 2012 at 7:27 am | Permalink

I am looking for up to 6 of these costumes too, the problem is that I am pretty short on time. I was curious if I might be able to contact some of the people on here who have ordered them, and perhaps rent theirs. Of course, there would be compensation for you as well as the person/people who let me borrow. The kids in the portrait will be ages 8-10 so if you made them for the figure skaters, maybe I could hook up with them? I’m assuming there would be no way to make them within the next 3 weeks. I’d love to hear back! Great work! Oh — and if borrowing isn’t an option, and making new ones is — I wouldn’t even need all of the logo stuff. I just need the vintage baseball dress.

10. Norma Garza
    Posted March 5, 2012 at 9:04 pm | Permalink

I just wanted to say that my Ava was the little girl that gave Miranda this daunting task. this costume is even more gorgeous in person. Ava was a hit with last Halloween

11. elizabeth
    Posted May 3, 2012 at 5:05 am | Permalink

I have been looking for this costume for my 1930′s baseball themed wedding for my flower girls to wear. I am looking at purchasing 2 costumes. Would there be any chance they could be done in the light brown/tan color that is worn in the movie? Thanks!

Posted May 3, 2012 at 1:52 pm | Permalink

Hi there Elizabeth! Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I can definitely do the baseball dresses in any color. Contact me directly to discuss details for a custom order!

• Leslie
        Posted June 22, 2014 at 1:47 pm | Permalink

I am having a baseball wedding in November and I would LOVEEEEEEE this dress for my flower girl. Are you still making them? Thank you bunches!:)

12. Posted June 26, 2012 at 4:16 pm | Permalink

Hi i was wondering if its not too late to get a dress done for 6a yr old. This is seriously her favorite movie and just joined a tball league.lol. i know she would love to have this even to wear outside of halloween!!! If let me know if its possible and maybe even possibly have 3 dresses
    done. I have 7yo 2yo and 1yo so it be cool to get them all themes up and oll prob dress as the coach. Please let me know from what i see the dresses look great!!!

Posted June 26, 2012 at 10:15 pm | Permalink

Hi there Javi!

I’m so happy you like this costume! Unfortunately I am booked through Halloween 2012. If you’d be interested after that, just for your daughter to have, I’d be happy to discuss details with you.

Thanks!

• Posted July 7, 2012 at 8:48 pm | Permalink

Thats unfortunate but oh well put me down for 3 anyways. Heres me email mrjgonzalez17@yahoo.com so let me know what you need from me so we can make this happen.

13. Molly
    Posted August 29, 2012 at 10:14 pm | Permalink

Is it to late to put in an order?

Posted August 29, 2012 at 10:17 pm | Permalink

Hi Molly! Unfortunately, I am booked through 2012. I’d love to make a costume for you in the future! xo

• Molly
        Posted August 30, 2012 at 12:59 am | Permalink

:( How much do you charge? And Would it be possible to have two made next year Halloween 2013? Thank you:)

• molly
        Posted July 16, 2013 at 12:49 am | Permalink

Hi i have been waiting to e mail you again I still would love to order two from you please please let me know. Thank yousio much

14. Suzanne Brown
    Posted September 9, 2012 at 12:52 pm | Permalink

These are amazing! I would be interested in one or two for Halloween 2013. Please email at brownzuza@gmail.com and please let me know how much you charge. Thank you!

15. Amanda Vaughn
    Posted September 11, 2012 at 9:38 pm | Permalink

I am a team mom for a fastpitch softball team and was wondering if I could get a qoute on having 11 of these made if you are still making these. Thank you so much amanda vaughn

Posted September 11, 2012 at 11:09 pm | Permalink

Hi Amanda, I’ll shoot you an email!

16. Lisa
    Posted September 14, 2012 at 10:48 am | Permalink

Hello! I love the Rockford peach costume and I know you are booked for 2012 but I was wondering how much it would be for one for 2013?

Thanks!

17. Emily Baxter
    Posted September 15, 2012 at 12:48 pm | Permalink

I know you said you were booked, but I really really want one of these dresses. I too have special memories with this movie and my mom. We watched it together since I was little. My mom is now very ill and I was wanting to do this for halloween with her. Is there anyway this could be possible?

18. Posted September 18, 2012 at 9:33 am | Permalink

Hello,
    I know your booked…. but my daughter favorite movie ….of courrse you know! She’s beem asking for 2 years for this and I’ve looked everywhere, until I hit upon your site. Her boyfriend of 2 & 1/2 years just broke up with her and you haven’t felt pain until you have your very strong, smart, outgoing daughter in bed with you in a fetal position crying hysterically. She’s been invited to a holloween party and doesn’t want to go. But I’m possitive…. Yes I’m possitive this costume of a Georgia peach which we have watched 3 times since the break-up, will do the trick. PLEASE!

Posted September 18, 2012 at 2:22 pm | Permalink

Oh Bea, I am so sorry. I have been through my fair share of break-ups and know it can be earth-shattering. I really would love to help, but unfortunately I am really, actually filled to the top! Taking on more orders at this point would mean sacrificing time with my family. I wish you and your sweet daughter the best.

ps I am making an extra set of patches for another customer. Because I screen-print them all at once, the additional time investment is minimal for that piece. If you are interested in some Rockford Peach Patches to add to a different dress, I’d be happy to make some for you. Send me an email through my contact page!

• Posted September 18, 2012 at 5:56 pm | Permalink

Miranda,

Thank you for your kind reply. And I do understand about family time. Yes I would love some Rockford Peach
        Patches! Please tell me how much I need to send you and how, and I would be very grateful.

Fondly,
        Bea Lyons

19. Kathleen Brandon
    Posted September 22, 2012 at 5:31 pm | Permalink

Hiya- found your website last month and have been exploring it ever since. You have great projects! My 3 yr old daughter wants to be a baseball player for Halloween, inspired from the book “Players in Pigtails” by Shana Corey. Excellent picture book about the All American Girls Professional Baseball League. I know you are booked up.. any chance of selling a pattern for the dress? let me know .. thanks! Kathleen

Posted September 23, 2012 at 8:48 am | Permalink

Hi there! I’m sorry but I don’t have the pattern in a shareable format yet! I hope to have it created into a PDF download by next Halloween, but for this year I am unable to sell it. I’m sorry for the inconvenience! xo

• Kathleen Brandon
        Posted September 23, 2012 at 4:23 pm | Permalink

just thought I’d ask.. thanks anyway. keep up your wonderful creating!

Posted September 20, 2014 at 3:08 am | Permalink

PDF Pattern for the Rockford Peach Costume is now available HERE! xo Miranda http://www.onelittleminuteblog.com

20. Ren
    Posted September 26, 2012 at 11:39 pm | Permalink

Would you be willing to sell your pattern?

Posted September 26, 2012 at 11:55 pm | Permalink

Hi Ren! I would love to sell the pattern for this costume, and have plans to digitize it and do just that. Unfortunately, it won’t be finished in time for this Halloween season. Right now my pattern is just a muslin that I created. I could sell you a copy of that, but there are no instructions, so you would have to put it together on your own! I will definitely have a graded pattern for this in child and adult size available for Halloween 2013. Thanks!

• Ren
        Posted September 26, 2012 at 11:59 pm | Permalink

Good to know. I’d be looking forward to the adult sized one. I’m not talented enough to attempt without a pattern I think. Thanks!

• Ami
        Posted October 3, 2012 at 5:09 pm | Permalink

I would be interested in purchasing a pattern as well, even in Muslin form- I have a degree in design but don’t have the time to construct my own pattern for this Halloween…this is absolutely amazing-I had planned on buying a dress pattern with similar lines and modifying to make identical but this would be a huge time and effort saver!!!! Please let me know my little girl is looking forward to being a “baseball girl”
        Your work is amazing!

Thanks,
        Ami

Posted October 3, 2012 at 10:44 pm | Permalink

Hi Ami! I’m headed out of town and won’t be back until Oct 20th. That won’t leave much time, but if you’d like me to send out some pattern pieces then, let me know! xo

• Ami
            Posted October 4, 2012 at 8:30 am | Permalink

Thanks anyways, thats a little too close for comfort!!! Enjoy your trip!

Posted September 20, 2014 at 3:08 am | Permalink

21. beth kristoff
    Posted October 3, 2012 at 12:40 am | Permalink

r u taking orders?

Posted October 3, 2012 at 12:49 am | Permalink

I’m all booked for 2012. I’ll begin taking 2013 Halloween orders in April! I apologize for the inconvenience!

Posted September 20, 2014 at 3:08 am | Permalink

22. Jamie
    Posted November 3, 2012 at 9:42 am | Permalink

Wow. I was wondering if you could put me down for two. One of my girls is 6 and the other 3.

23. Sara
    Posted November 5, 2012 at 4:53 pm | Permalink

I have a 11 year old girl (size 10) that would love one for next year. Can you email me a quote? Saraasplund@gmail.com. You are very talented!!!

24. Megan
    Posted November 9, 2012 at 10:07 pm | Permalink

Hi, do you plan to sell the Peach costume anymore? If so how much and how small do you make them?
    It is precious!
    Thanks,
    Megan

25. Kristina
    Posted November 10, 2012 at 10:18 am | Permalink

Love, love, LOVE!! Can I put in an order for Halloween 2013z. I’ll need it to be size 3t. Thanks!

Posted November 13, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Permalink

Hi there Kristina! I’m so happy you love this costume! I begin taking Halloween orders in June, so I can’t wait to hear from you then!

26. Laurie Brady
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 5:44 pm | Permalink

My daughter is doing a solo dance to a baseball song and this would be perfect for her costume….How do I go about ordering for March or do you sell the pattern as well?

Posted November 13, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Permalink

Hi there Laurie! I’m actually booked through March, so I won’t be able to help you! I’m sorry! I don’t yet sell the pattern, but hope to have it available sometime next September. Thanks!

Posted September 20, 2014 at 3:09 am | Permalink

27. Jenae
    Posted November 13, 2012 at 3:51 am | Permalink

Hello! I just saw this on pinterest and I think it’s the cutest costume ever. Do you make small adult sizes?

Posted November 13, 2012 at 1:59 pm | Permalink

Hi there Jenae, I do make adult sizes. Everything is custom made to order. Here‘s an adult version I made (and wore!) this year!

28. Kristin
    Posted November 13, 2012 at 9:09 am | Permalink

When you have the pattern ready, I will buy one!!! This is adorable. I could make it myself, but who knows if I will ever find time to design the pattern. I’d be happy to purchase it from you! Thanks I’d need a pattern for a size 2T. Cant wait for my daughter to wear it! Email me when you are ready: knholdman@ncsd.k12.mo.us

29. Posted November 13, 2012 at 4:42 pm | Permalink

I’d love one for next year!! :)

30. marcy
    Posted November 17, 2012 at 8:59 pm | Permalink

Oh my goodness this is the cutest thing ive ever seen. I’m seeing that you’ll start taking orders in June for halloween 2013…how do we go about making an order? I’m new to the blog world! My baby will be 15 months next Oct…do you make these that small? Any rough estimate what it would cost? My husband and I are both obsessed. One of my fav movies of all time. Thanks so much.

31. Natalie
    Posted November 21, 2012 at 11:15 pm | Permalink

Hi there,
    I ADORE this little costume! Can you please email me to let me know how much it would cost for an 18-month old and an adult costume? I’d also love to know how much you will be selling the pattern for.
    Thanks so much! And very well done.

Posted November 26, 2012 at 1:17 am | Permalink

Hi Natalie,

I’m so happy you like the costume! All of my custom costumes start at $150, and are made to order with measurements. I begin taking a limited number of Halloween orders in June, and my schedule is typically full by early August. I am hoping to develop this into a PDF download before Halloween 2013, but I’m not certain that timeframe will work out. Depends on what unexpected life happenings come at me in 2013! I’d love to hear from you in a few months about the costumes, if you’re interested:)

Posted September 20, 2014 at 3:10 am | Permalink

32. Melissa foot
    Posted November 25, 2012 at 2:04 am | Permalink

I would love this for my daughter for Halloween. Please e mail me and let me know about how to go about sizing. I was also wondering how much too. It is a great costume!!! missamotz@yahoo.com
    Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Posted November 26, 2012 at 1:18 am | Permalink

Hi there Melissa! My costumes all start at $150, and are made to order with measurements, so sizing isn’t an issue. I begin taking Halloween orders in June and would love to hear from you!

33. Posted November 25, 2012 at 8:30 pm | Permalink

I am interested in purchasing the muslin pattern to make one for my 4yo DD. I think if I have the pieces and can figure out how to do it without instructions. I am also interested in a patch if you have any left. Please email me at krussell824@gmail.com if this is possible. Thanks!

Posted November 26, 2012 at 1:14 am | Permalink

Hi there Kelly,

I actually make the patterns all to measurements, and haven’t done a size 4. I am hoping to develop the PDF pattern to make available for sale before next Halloween. Thanks for your interest! xo

Posted September 20, 2014 at 3:10 am | Permalink

34. Alea
    Posted December 6, 2012 at 9:03 am | Permalink

Are you compiling a waiting list for the pattern for this? I would love to buy the pattern from you!

Posted December 6, 2012 at 2:03 pm | Permalink

I’ll be working on the pattern over the summer. I’ll definitely let you know when it’s available!

Posted September 20, 2014 at 3:10 am | Permalink

35. Kaleen
    Posted December 6, 2012 at 10:47 pm | Permalink

I reallllly would love to order this from you for next year!!! Please email me if i can buy one from you!!! Thank you

36. Sarah Nichols
    Posted December 9, 2012 at 12:31 am | Permalink

Love this costume. I was wondering how small you would be willing to make one. My daughter will be 9 months next halloween. If that is not possible I would still want to order one for the future. My email is sarahvnichols@yahoo.com. Please let me know what I need to do to order in June! Thank you!

Posted December 11, 2012 at 2:10 pm | Permalink

Sure! Just email me and I’ll give you all the info!

37. Brandi Vinson
    Posted December 9, 2012 at 7:59 pm | Permalink

I would love for you to make one of these for my niece. Can you get me pricing information?

Posted December 11, 2012 at 2:08 pm | Permalink

Hi Brandi! If you’ll contact me directly, I can give you all the info!

38. MissOsMommy
    Posted December 10, 2012 at 11:37 pm | Permalink

I would love one! Please contact me ronnie_hickstx@yahoo.com

Posted December 11, 2012 at 2:02 pm | Permalink

Go ahead and contact me directly for more info! Thanks!

39. Mary-Ellen
    Posted December 11, 2012 at 6:07 am | Permalink

Please tell me you are still making these?! I would love one for my little one for next years Halloween!!
    Please email me. Mcorn1972@gmail.com

Posted December 11, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Permalink

Please contact me directly for more info:)

40. Gina
    Posted December 11, 2012 at 8:15 am | Permalink

If you have the pattern i would love to buy it from you. please if you could notify me at glhnh3784@yahoo.com if a pattern becomes available.
    thank you LOVE IT !!!!

41. jbenthall
    Posted December 12, 2012 at 7:01 pm | Permalink

I love this… and I would love to order two for my little girls… could you email me the price?

42. Posted December 14, 2012 at 11:01 am | Permalink

I’d love to order one of these for photos!!

Posted December 18, 2012 at 12:20 am | Permalink

Hi Ronda! I’m not taking sewing orders right now (while I catch up on current ones) but will take a limited number for this costume starting in June. If you’re interested, please email me then! xo

43. Kipi
    Posted December 15, 2012 at 6:22 pm | Permalink

Found you on Pinterest. I would love to know when your pattern is available to purchase!

Posted December 18, 2012 at 12:19 am | Permalink

Will do!

• Kipi
        Posted June 22, 2013 at 1:17 am | Permalink

Just wondering if you were still considering releasing the pattern for purchase. Please let me know! I would love to buy it from you!

44. Meredith
    Posted December 16, 2012 at 10:36 pm | Permalink

I grew up loving this movie and quoting it all the time with my softball girls! I’m wondering if I could buy a pattern from you? Or the patch decal pattern? This is awesome!

Posted December 18, 2012 at 12:17 am | Permalink

Me, too. It’s a fave! I don’t have the dress pattern ready to sell yet, but could email you the pdfs of the patches. I screen print them, but you could use freezer paper stencils to paint them on, I’m sure!

• Meredith
        Posted December 18, 2012 at 1:48 pm | Permalink

That would great! How much would you like for for the pdfs patches? My e-mail is MWoodworth07@yahoo.com if you want to communicate that way…I don’t know about you but that’s the fastest way to get a hold of me. :) Thanks so much again for getting back to me!

45. Nicole
    Posted December 24, 2012 at 7:42 am | Permalink

Hi, this dress is amazing. I just came across it on pin trust. Can you email me all the price info? It would be for a 2 yr old for Halloween 2013. Nicole.desmond@yahoo.com
    Happy holidays
    Nicole

46. Maria
    Posted December 28, 2012 at 9:00 pm | Permalink

Can you email me, no hurry

47. Nadia
    Posted December 30, 2012 at 9:14 pm | Permalink

For years I have been saying i wish i could make ones of these or find one for Halloween…I would love to see the details and pricing for an adult XS

48. Posted January 1, 2013 at 10:48 pm | Permalink

I saw the pin for the Rockford Peach girl’s baseball uniform. Can you put me down for an order. A size 3t for my daughter. Please feel free to contact me at my email: evita.nieves17@gmail.com.

49. Angelique
    Posted January 2, 2013 at 7:53 pm | Permalink

I would love to order this Rockford Peach costume for my daughter for hallowedn this year. Could you make it in a 3T? My email is ap_angelp@yahoo.com. Thank you, Angelique Poster

50. Donna
    Posted January 4, 2013 at 4:31 pm | Permalink

I would love to order two for my girls for next year!
    Just wondering your prices!
    OMG, I’m so excited this is one of my favorite movies!

Posted January 7, 2013 at 8:42 am | Permalink

Hi there Donna! Each custom costume begins at $150. I will take orders for Halloween 2013 the first week of June and would love to hear back from you then!

51. carissa
    Posted January 8, 2013 at 7:02 pm | Permalink

I would like to be added to that list,my daughter will be 31/2 years old this halloween.Prob size XS4.Thank you
    Carissa Drury

52. Posted January 10, 2013 at 10:54 pm | Permalink

Please e-mail me the details so I can be put on the list!!! I will need a 24 month dress!!! Please please! I love this!!! wsclaxton@yahoo.com Please in the subject put Rockford Peach Costume so I know who it is!! THANK YOU!

53. Courtney Steele
    Posted January 14, 2013 at 10:13 am | Permalink

Please email a price for a 24 months/ 2t Rockford Peach Costume. I grew up playing softball and watching this movie over and over!

54. Jennib
    Posted February 1, 2013 at 9:11 pm | Permalink

Put me down for one! Can you email me some info

Posted February 4, 2013 at 12:55 am | Permalink

Hi there Jenni! If you’ll email me the first week of June, I can put you on the list for Halloween 2013. The cost is 150 and each dress is made to order!

55. Ashley Luther
    Posted February 2, 2013 at 10:06 am | Permalink

Please let me know if you are able to get a pattern done for this Halloween! I’d love to surprise my daughters (and husband) with these. They will FREAK out! :). I don’t have a way to make the patches though. Will you be selling those separately? If so, how much will they be?

Posted February 4, 2013 at 12:50 am | Permalink

Hi there! I’m planning on having a pattern available before Halloween. Fingers crossed for that! I sold the pair of patches for $20 + 5 shipping last year, and if there is enough demand this year, I’d consider doing the same:)

Posted September 20, 2014 at 3:12 am | Permalink

56. Alexis VanGilder
    Posted February 2, 2013 at 4:03 pm | Permalink

I’m soooo glad i ran across this image in pintrest. I’m a softball fanatic and and i have 2 small girls now so if i can order suns of theses for Halloween 2013 that would be a blessing.

Posted February 4, 2013 at 12:52 am | Permalink

Hi there! I’ll be taking orders for Halloween 2013 the first week of June. Please email me that week to get on the list! xoxo

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:52 pm | Permalink

57. Alycia Moreno
    Posted February 9, 2013 at 12:59 am | Permalink

I would love two of these for my daughters ages 4 and 11 for the Halloween 2013. Our thought is for 11 to be Dottie and 4 to be Kit. How fun!!!! It looks like you might be pretty busy already… Best replica costume I have EVER seen!!!

Thanks!
    Alycia

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:52 pm | Permalink

58. Keesha
    Posted February 13, 2013 at 8:26 pm | Permalink

How soon can I order a dress for my lil one?!

Posted February 15, 2013 at 4:01 pm | Permalink

Hi there! Please contact me directly the first week of June to get a place on the list for 2013.

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:52 pm | Permalink

59. Beth Brock
    Posted February 16, 2013 at 11:33 am | Permalink

Hi, I can’t get your contact section to work. Can you contact me for a 3T rockford peach outfit. I would love to get one this year (2013)

Posted February 17, 2013 at 9:46 pm | Permalink

Hi there! The contact page is fixed now, thank you! Please set yourself a reminder to email me the first week of June, as that is when I’ll be taking orders for Halloween 2013!! Thanks!

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:53 pm | Permalink

I apologize that last year did not work out! I’m taking a limited number of orders for the Rockford Peach Costume for Halloween 2014. For all the info and to order click HERE! xo Miranda http://www.onelittleminuteblog.com

60. Heather Keith
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 11:33 am | Permalink

I am having a baseball themed party for my 2 year old for her birthday in April. What would it cost to make a size 3t with number 7 on the back??

Posted February 19, 2013 at 10:47 pm | Permalink

Hi there! Unfortunately I am taking a break from custom orders until June. At that point I’ll begin taking orders for Halloween 2013. So sorry I can’t help!

61. Kathleen
    Posted February 20, 2013 at 2:58 pm | Permalink

I love this costume. I want to order it now for my daughter so I don’t forget!!!!

Posted February 21, 2013 at 1:10 pm | Permalink

Hi there Kathleen! I will be taking orders for this costume the first week of June. If you set yourself a reminder to email me then, I’ll get you on the list! Thanks so much! xo

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:55 pm | Permalink

62. Heather Keith
    Posted February 21, 2013 at 1:42 pm | Permalink

Is there anyway I can purchase the patches that go on the dress?

63. Teresa Grimnes
    Posted February 22, 2013 at 1:26 am | Permalink

Hey! I absolutely love this costume n would like to place an order, but do u make it in adult sizes?

64. Kristin Miller
    Posted February 23, 2013 at 5:05 pm | Permalink

I was hoping to get this made for my daughter for Halloween 2013. How can I contact you directly for sizing info?!?

Posted February 26, 2013 at 10:17 am | Permalink

Hi Kristin! If you’ll set yourself a reminder to email me (using the contact button on my blog) the first week of June, that’s when I’ll be taking orders this year. Thank you!

65. Corinne
    Posted March 8, 2013 at 10:18 am | Permalink

OMG how much do you charge for this? If my next baby is a girl I want to order one from you.

66. Carly B.
    Posted March 8, 2013 at 10:21 pm | Permalink

Oh my goodness… Just found this on Pinterest and I’m OBSESSED! I’m due with Baby #1 in September and we aren’t even sure what we’re having; but if it’s a girl, I’d LOVE one of these for 2014! What address should I email when we find out the gender?

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:55 pm | Permalink

Was your baby a girl?! I’m taking a limited number of orders for the Rockford Peach Costume for Halloween 2014. For all the info and to order click HERE! xo Miranda

67. Posted March 12, 2013 at 7:56 pm | Permalink

I love this! I was trying to find someone to make this for me two years ago. Could you make it for a grown-up? I would absolutely love to have this and have my little one year old be a little bit baseball player. I like to dress up with him. Please let me know if it would be possible for me to put a deposit down for this. My e-mail is Sara.ward@bankofamerica.com

• Carly B.
      Posted March 12, 2013 at 11:48 pm | Permalink

Oh that makes me so sad. Any chance you’ll release a pattern??

• Sara
      Posted March 13, 2013 at 12:01 pm | Permalink

Yes is there anyway you would release the pattern and could I buy the patches? I am in love with this and I have to be one! I would pay more than $150 if you would make it for me??? I understand if not, but hope you would let me buy the patches and pattern.

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:56 pm | Permalink

xo Miranda

68. Jenny
    Posted March 19, 2013 at 1:53 am | Permalink

Are you still making the Rockford Peach costume?? I absolutely LOVE it! Please contact me if you are…I’m very new to your blog but wanted to visit after seeing the costume on Pinterest!

Jenny

Posted May 24, 2013 at 2:17 pm | Permalink

Hi there, I’ll begin taking orders on June 1. Email me then!

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:56 pm | Permalink

69. Aimee Richard
    Posted March 21, 2013 at 7:40 pm | Permalink

Oh MY God! I can’t believe my luck in finding you! Please send me details on how I can order one for my 1 year old! I am so excited I’m crying!

Posted May 24, 2013 at 2:17 pm | Permalink

Hi there, I’ll begin taking orders on June 1. Email me then!

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:56 pm | Permalink

70. Linda Harris
    Posted March 27, 2013 at 11:19 am | Permalink

I am also interested in purchasing this pattern. I live in Rockford Illinois and it would be awesome to make for the local parade and have all my grand daughters in these. Please let me know if its possible, And Thank you I love it!!!

71. Christiana Haskins
    Posted March 29, 2013 at 9:09 pm | Permalink

Was wondering if you sell the pattern only? And if so how much? Thank you. Beautiful work by the way!

72. Sara S
    Posted April 1, 2013 at 1:33 pm | Permalink

These are fabulous. Did you get the adult version figured out? One of my friends is doing a Baseball theme wedding and these would be great for the bridesmaids but since none of us know how to sew we are having problems finding a pattern. Please Help!! We would buy the pattern if you were willing to part with it :)

73. Cynthia
    Posted April 2, 2013 at 8:54 pm | Permalink

I am originally from Machesney Park, near Rockford, IL, and I would love to have my two girls in these costumes this year. How much would it cost for a large one year old costume and a tall four year old?…and more importantly, it took me forever to scroll down so I’m not even sure if you have time for this year?
    Thanks,
    Cynthia

Posted May 24, 2013 at 2:16 pm | Permalink

Hi there, I’ll begin taking orders on June 1. Email me then! Each costume is $150.

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:57 pm | Permalink

74. Erica
    Posted April 4, 2013 at 5:21 pm | Permalink

Hi my name is Erica and I need this costume for Holloween this year for my 3 year old and 1yr old. Can you send me some info on what I need to do to order this costume. Thanks

Posted May 24, 2013 at 2:16 pm | Permalink

Hi there, I’ll begin taking orders on June 1. Email me then!

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:57 pm | Permalink

75. Jessica
    Posted April 7, 2013 at 10:00 am | Permalink

Any way u would sell the pattern and patches? I’d love my little girl to have this costume! Thank u for your consideration!

76. Christie Yarbrough
    Posted April 7, 2013 at 10:22 am | Permalink

I would LOVE to order a Rockford Peach costume for Halloween 2013. Will you please email me to let me know if this is possible? Thank you:)

Posted May 24, 2013 at 2:16 pm | Permalink

Hi there, I’ll begin taking orders on June 1. Email me then!

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:58 pm | Permalink

77. Erica
    Posted April 12, 2013 at 1:01 am | Permalink

Hi Miranda can you please email me at artanderiva@hotmail.com I would like to get on the list for this costume. Thank you

Posted May 24, 2013 at 2:16 pm | Permalink

Hi there, I’ll begin taking orders on June 1. Email me then!

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:58 pm | Permalink

78. Kelsey
    Posted April 15, 2013 at 3:25 pm | Permalink

I would LOVE one of these little Rockford Peach gems for my little girl for Halloween 2013. She will be two just days before Halloween so I imagine she would need some sort of 24mo. size, depending on the measurements of your pattern, I’ll contact you directly as well!

Posted May 24, 2013 at 2:16 pm | Permalink

Hi there, I’ll begin taking orders on June 1. Email me then!

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:58 pm | Permalink

79. Monique Stowman
    Posted April 30, 2013 at 9:22 pm | Permalink

Need one child/toddler and if possible one adult Rockford Peach Costume.

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:51 pm | Permalink

80. Monique
    Posted April 30, 2013 at 9:24 pm | Permalink

Need two Rockford Peach costumes.

Posted May 24, 2013 at 2:15 pm | Permalink

Hi there, I’ll begin taking orders on June 1. Email me then!

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:51 pm | Permalink

81. Monique
    Posted April 30, 2013 at 9:58 pm | Permalink

Need two Rockford Peach Costumes. Blackwoodtown@aol.com

Posted May 24, 2013 at 2:15 pm | Permalink

please email me next week to place an order for Halloween 2013, thanks! miranda@onelittleminuteblog.com

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:51 pm | Permalink

82. Lori Gonzalez
    Posted May 16, 2013 at 7:09 pm | Permalink

How much for just the patches??

83. Brianne Mongeon
    Posted May 20, 2013 at 1:40 pm | Permalink

Can I order this?! I’m doing a “League of Her Own” birthday themed party for my daughter in September!!! This is a MUST HAVE!!!

Posted May 24, 2013 at 2:14 pm | Permalink

I may be able to have one available in September. Let me know what size you need.

84. Tyler
    Posted May 22, 2013 at 12:11 pm | Permalink

I would just like to order the patches…, I’m representing rockford in an upcoming pageant and I’m dressing as rockford peaches… I have costume lined up already just need two patches… Thank you!
    Baybet1186@aol.com

Posted May 24, 2013 at 2:14 pm | Permalink

So sorry, I don’t have patches available right now. Sorry!

85. Kelsey
    Posted May 24, 2013 at 1:38 pm | Permalink

Are you still taking orders for the peaches costume for 2013 during the first week of June, your contact page is not working and according to your posts we were supposed to email you the first week of June from the contact page, but then there was another post from you stating you were no longer taking orders, just a little confused. Could you let me know please, if you are going to take orders the first week of june I want to make sure I email you then

Posted May 24, 2013 at 2:13 pm | Permalink

Hi there, I need to check out my contact page! I am planning on taking orders next week. Thanks!

• Kelsey
        Posted May 29, 2013 at 4:25 pm | Permalink

Great! I can’t wait, June 1st, I’ll be on that contact page getting my order in!

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:50 pm | Permalink

86. Sara W
    Posted May 24, 2013 at 2:20 pm | Permalink

I just got your reply about June 1st. I was wondering if you are also willing to make a Jimmy Dugen outfit for a 2 year old? I like to dress up with my little boy for when I take him trick or treating.

Posted May 24, 2013 at 2:41 pm | Permalink

Let me wait and see what these orders look like. I should be able to do that, though.

• hayley roberson
        Posted August 6, 2013 at 1:42 pm | Permalink

yes I emailed you several weeks ago regarding this costume for my 2 year old for this Halloween. please lmk if you can make this and the price so I can arrange others to make if not.
        Thanks
        hayley

87. Sara ward
    Posted June 1, 2013 at 4:57 am | Permalink

Hi! Okay so today is June 1st :). I was hoping to get a Rockford peaches outfit (Dottie Hinson #8) for me and a Rockford peaches coach (Jimmy Dugan) for my son. I am not sure on how you do your sizes, but obviously I am a grown up. If you tell me how you size then I will let you know, but my son is a 2T (2toddler).

Will you let me know if you ate willing to make the Jimmy Dugan outfit. If not would you sell me the patches? I would still want the Rockford preaches Dottie Hinson #8 no matter what. Thanks

88. Kathleen Schiner
    Posted June 1, 2013 at 10:15 am | Permalink

Placed my order today via email!!!!

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:50 pm | Permalink

89. Melissa Colon
    Posted June 1, 2013 at 1:21 pm | Permalink

Hi! I was wondering if I could get on the list for a costume for Halloween 2013. Thanks!!

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:50 pm | Permalink

90. Jessica
    Posted June 3, 2013 at 9:18 am | Permalink

I sent you an E-Mail at the website listed above , Wanted to make sure you rec’d it. Thanks :)

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:49 pm | Permalink

91. Kelsey
    Posted June 5, 2013 at 3:02 pm | Permalink

Hi Miranda, I was just wanting to let you know I emailed you to order one of the rockford peaches costumes for my daughter for her birthday and halloween this october. I would like to start buying some party supplies…nothing like planning ahead right?! However I don’t want to start buying party supplies for her birthday until I know for sure whether or not she’s gotten one of your costumes. If you could let me know as soon as possible I would greatly appreciate it, thank you so much!

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:49 pm | Permalink

92. habibah
    Posted June 5, 2013 at 8:51 pm | Permalink

Hi. I was wondering if you could make this costume for my little 4 year old daughter. Please let me know.

Thank you.

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:49 pm | Permalink

93. Kathleen
    Posted June 5, 2013 at 10:30 pm | Permalink

Sent you two emails for a Rockford peach costume for my daughter and a jimmy Dugan for my son. I wanted to make sure you received it

94. Dana
    Posted June 7, 2013 at 8:08 pm | Permalink

Hi! I emailed you awhile ago regarding purchasing this costume. I am literally desperate for it. Haha. Thanks so much!

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:49 pm | Permalink

95. Lyndsey Kelly
    Posted June 7, 2013 at 8:36 pm | Permalink

Hi,

Are you still taking orders for the Rockford Peaches costume?

Thanks!
    Lyndsey

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:49 pm | Permalink

96. Lindsey Laskey
    Posted June 14, 2013 at 8:58 am | Permalink

Do you sell the pattern? We would love to try to make this for my daughter!

97. melissa
    Posted June 15, 2013 at 11:22 am | Permalink

hello! totally obsessed with these costumes! do you offer discounts if i buy 2? i would want 1 peach, and a jimmy dugan costume too. please let me know. thank you!

98. Lynn Payne
    Posted June 18, 2013 at 5:38 pm | Permalink

Do you sell or have the templates for the patches for the Rockford Peaches…..

99. chelsea
    Posted June 19, 2013 at 7:14 am | Permalink

Hi there, messaged you a few days ago regarding ordering this for our flower girl’s dress for next april. Used the email on the website but haven’t heard anything back yet just wanted to make sure my message was received. Please let me know, thanks!

100. hayley
    Posted June 28, 2013 at 11:06 am | Permalink

yes I am very interested in purchasing a costume for my 2 year old. please let me know if you are still taking orders for this costume and what all is included. Thanks

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:48 pm | Permalink

101. ashley
    Posted June 30, 2013 at 5:29 pm | Permalink

i love this!!!!! and my little girl saw it and she crazy bc she loves baseball, are you still making them b/c i will love to put in a order

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:48 pm | Permalink

102. Jessica Boe
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 2:01 pm | Permalink

Hello- I am interested in this costume for my 18.5 month old daughter for halloween 2013. If you are no longer taking orders I would be interested in te pattern and patches. Please let me know either way! Thank you in advance!

Jessica B
    Jessicaboe316@gmail.com

103. Heather Hegland
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 4:14 pm | Permalink

Are you still making the Rockford Peaches costumes?? I would love one for this Halloween! If you can do Jimmy Dugan, that would be amazing! How much as well?

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:48 pm | Permalink

I’m taking a limited number of orders this year. For all the info and to order click HERE! xo Miranda (Also, I could do a Jimmy as a Custom Order. Email directly for details)

104. Kristen
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 10:34 pm | Permalink

You are soooo takented!

Would like to order for Halloween 2013… I’ve emailed you but not heard back… Let me know :)

Kristen

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:47 pm | Permalink

105. Kim
    Posted July 9, 2013 at 6:10 pm | Permalink

Can I please order one of your precious Rockford Peach costumes??? I need 2T.

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:47 pm | Permalink

106. Carrie Gerner
    Posted July 10, 2013 at 7:38 pm | Permalink

Just wanted to follow up as I emailed you last month re: this Halloween. Just curious if you are still taking orders or selling the patter yet? Thanks!

107. Jacki
    Posted July 10, 2013 at 10:03 pm | Permalink

I am interested in this for my Softball playing 8 year old, if you are already booked for Halloween then I would love to buy the pattern, can you e-mail me details? Thanks

108. Posted July 11, 2013 at 2:39 pm | Permalink

Hello, I really love the costume. I was wondering if you are still accepting orders for Halloween 2013 and if yes can I please put one in for a Size 2T. Thanks

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:46 pm | Permalink

109. Jill Pless
    Posted July 12, 2013 at 1:02 pm | Permalink

I would love to get a Rockford Peach outfit for my daughter:) my email is jillandwes@yahoo.com. Please let me know if you still have openings:) If not I was hoping I could by the pattern! Thanks so much…

110. aundrea
    Posted July 12, 2013 at 10:37 pm | Permalink

Would love to have this for Halloween 2013 if you’re taking orders, size 2T. Email me at aobaisley@gmail.com

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:46 pm | Permalink

111. Susie
    Posted July 14, 2013 at 7:57 pm | Permalink

I would like to place an order as well. Money is no object. My husband and my first date was to this movie and I would pay HUGE to surprise him with our daughter wearing this. Pretty please? My email is chanmanwoman@gmail.com. Thank you.

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:45 pm | Permalink

112. Carmen
    Posted July 16, 2013 at 11:34 am | Permalink

I am very interested in this costume, I noticed that you were going to have the pattern available for purchase, can you direct me to that or give me the pricing to buy one of these for Halloween this year? Thank You very much
    cmbetzold@hotmail.com

Carmen

113. Lucy A
    Posted July 17, 2013 at 7:20 am | Permalink

Would love to order Rockford peach costume 2T for my little girl! How do I place an order?
    Lucylu2679@hotmail.com

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:45 pm | Permalink

114. Abbie Garcia
    Posted July 20, 2013 at 9:40 am | Permalink

I would LOVE some more info on this costume!! Are you selling the patterns and patches? If so, how much? Thanks so much, you have an awesome talent!

115. siobhain
    Posted July 21, 2013 at 10:40 pm | Permalink

I would love to order this costume ! Are you taking orders for Halloween 2013?

I am in the middle of teaching my special ed students about women in baseball and would love to have this costume !

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:45 pm | Permalink

116. Heather
    Posted July 22, 2013 at 2:57 am | Permalink

Would you every make another one of these? Or perhaps share the pattern?? My grandmother actually played for the springfield sallies. I’d just love to be able to dress my daughter and I up like players :)

117. molly
    Posted July 23, 2013 at 1:12 am | Permalink

Hi can I put in a order for two dresses??

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:44 pm | Permalink

118. Jennifer
    Posted July 23, 2013 at 10:55 am | Permalink

I love this!! Are you still making any?!! I sent you an email a few days ago

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:44 pm | Permalink

119. Jennifer
    Posted July 23, 2013 at 10:55 am | Permalink

I love this!! Are you still making any?!! I sent you an email a few days ago

120. Jennifer
    Posted July 23, 2013 at 10:55 am | Permalink

I love this!! Are you still making any?!! I sent you an email a few days ago

121. Abbie
    Posted July 24, 2013 at 10:38 pm | Permalink

Would LOVE to purchase the pattern and patches.. Are they available? :) Thanks!

122. Janice Robinson
    Posted July 28, 2013 at 7:15 pm | Permalink

Would like to know if I can order one, an adult small size and do you ship to Canada?
    Thanks, for your time
    Janice Robinson-Lewis

123. Rebecca
    Posted July 30, 2013 at 7:16 am | Permalink

Hi! I was wondering if could place an order if possible!! Hope it’s not too late!!

Thank you!
    -Rebecca

124. katie Gallardo
    Posted July 31, 2013 at 10:35 pm | Permalink

Are you selling the pattern yet for the Rockford Peaches costume?

125. katie Gallardo
    Posted July 31, 2013 at 10:37 pm | Permalink

Rockford Peaches pattern ready for sale?

126. Posted August 2, 2013 at 10:18 am | Permalink

Are you ever going to be taking orders for this costume again?? I love it so much and have been trying to make on myself, but I don’t have all the skills I need!! Please let me know if you would consider taking one more order before Halloween!!!

127. Posted August 2, 2013 at 10:22 am | Permalink

I would pay a lot to get you to make me one of these costumes for Halloween!! It is the best thing I’ve seen!! Please let me know if you are willing to make one more!!

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:43 pm | Permalink

128. Posted August 3, 2013 at 9:35 pm | Permalink

Hello!! I wrote you an email but never heard back so figured I would comment :-). I know you aren’t taking any more orders but by chance do you have a pattern for this OR do you have someone you could recommend to make it (maybe an etsy shop?). You are so talented!!

129. Bethany
    Posted August 4, 2013 at 1:37 pm | Permalink

Hello,

I love the costumes! I know your page says you are no longer taking orders. Do you have any recommendations or know anyone who has the “A League of Their Own” pattern or will make a child size? I continue to search for it, but no luck. I keep finding the adult size. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

130. Jacki Nauman
    Posted August 4, 2013 at 4:01 pm | Permalink

Looking to but the pattern from you if you are too booked to make costumes for everyone…could you please email me!?

131. Jacki Nauman
    Posted August 4, 2013 at 4:03 pm | Permalink

Looking to buy the pattern from you if you are too busy to keep up with all of the demand for this AMAZING costume…please email me?!

132. Posted August 5, 2013 at 4:59 pm | Permalink

OMG!! So cute!! Can I order one in a size 2T for Halloween this year!!

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:42 pm | Permalink

133. Posted August 6, 2013 at 9:35 am | Permalink

Hello! I know you are no longer taking orders but I would love to purchase a pattern and/or the patches if you have them. Or, if possible I would love to place an order for halloween 2014 (haha I know that is WAYYY out there). Thank you!

134. Amanda
    Posted August 6, 2013 at 4:54 pm | Permalink

I absolutely love this and would like to order one for my daughter for Halloween. Can you email me a quote for a size 24 months?

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:41 pm | Permalink

135. Sarah Walter
    Posted August 8, 2013 at 5:27 pm | Permalink

I am interested in ordering two for this Halloween…please let me know if that is possible, if not, I would be willing to pay for the pattern.

Thanks in advance.

136. Annie
    Posted August 9, 2013 at 9:33 am | Permalink

I know you’re no longer taking orders, but can I buy the pattern off of you? It would be perfect for my niece for Halloween!

137. Amber
    Posted August 11, 2013 at 9:37 pm | Permalink

Are you still taking orders? I would need a 3t.. My e-mail is asmith_0810@yahoo.com

138. Ashlee Bennett
    Posted August 12, 2013 at 12:22 pm | Permalink

is there anyway you are taking orders on this this year? i really really would love one!

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:41 pm | Permalink

139. Rebecca
    Posted August 12, 2013 at 3:01 pm | Permalink

Hi! I know its a shot in the dark since its so far past June 1st but is this still avaliable for order?? I just stumbled upton it and fell in love! You did such an amazing job on this! If I can’t order it now then for sure next year if thats an option!

140. Jennifer Porteous
    Posted August 14, 2013 at 4:04 pm | Permalink

Is it too late to place an order for the Rockford peach outfit for my daughter?

141. Jennifer Porteous
    Posted August 14, 2013 at 4:06 pm | Permalink

My email address is jenniferporteous@live.com

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:40 pm | Permalink

142. Stephanie
    Posted August 14, 2013 at 4:09 pm | Permalink

i am really interested in the lil girls rockford peach costume, i saw you wrote you are no longer making them. but i wanted to double tripple check. Thanks so much!

143. shanna
    Posted August 17, 2013 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

I really would love one- start making them again- I am in love

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:39 pm | Permalink

144. Jheri dixon
    Posted August 30, 2013 at 1:54 pm | Permalink

Are still taking orders? My email is jheridixon@gmail.com

145. Angela Esparza
    Posted August 31, 2013 at 12:17 pm | Permalink

Hi I would like to order the league if their own costume for my 5 year old for her 5th bday party. I don’t need it until November please let me know and I an place and pay for my order ASAP. Thanks! Angela

146. Posted September 4, 2013 at 9:52 am | Permalink

Good morning, I understand that you are not taking any orders for this costume but I have a couple of questions:
    1. What is your technique using freezer paper? I have never heard of that and would like to attempt it!
    2. What kind of fabric did you use? cotton?
    3. Is there any way that I could purchase the pattern?

Thank you!!!!!!

Posted September 12, 2013 at 5:56 am | Permalink

Thanks for your questions, Brittany:)

1. The process of freezer paper stenciling is well documented online. I have posts about it, and so do a hundred other sites. Basically you cut a stencil from freezer paper, iron it onto the fabric shiny-side-down, then paint over it with fabric paint. When the paint is dry, you can peel back the paper and have a crisply painted pattern, almost like a screen-print. It’s awesome. You’ll want to try it stat!

2. I used a 100% cotton shirting for this dress. It’s slightly heavier weight than quilting cotton and has a great drape.

3. At some point I plan to have the pattern available. Unfortunately, I’ve just not had the energy to work on it with my current pregnancy (7.5 months now). When it is available, I’ll definitely contact everyone on this comment list!

• Brittanie
        Posted September 16, 2013 at 6:28 pm | Permalink

Do you by any chance have the files to do the stencil for this outfit? or what you printed out to trace?

Thanks!
        Brittanie

Posted September 20, 2014 at 3:21 am | Permalink

147. karen f
    Posted September 5, 2013 at 9:09 pm | Permalink

I also would like this costume for my 9 mo old for halloween. my email is lib9@yahoo.con

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:39 pm | Permalink

148. Courtney McShane
    Posted September 7, 2013 at 10:12 am | Permalink

HI!
    I love this costume and would love to get it for my daughter for Halloween. Is there anyway I can order one in a 2t-3t? Please let me know or where. We are from a baseball /softball family and this would be the perfect costume!!!

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:38 pm | Permalink

149. Johanna Dickerson
    Posted September 22, 2013 at 1:46 pm | Permalink

Any way you would be willig to sell the pattern for this dress at this time. I am looking to make a size 2T and a size 4T?????? Thanks,
    Johanna

150. Kristin
    Posted October 13, 2013 at 2:30 pm | Permalink

Please include me on your mail list when the pattern is available.

151. Posted November 3, 2013 at 11:21 pm | Permalink

Hello. We are planning a show and have thought to make one of the numbers “A League of Their Own.” I have 14 dancers, ages 8-11. Will you be taking orders again. We would need the costumes by mid January. Will they be able to dance in these (I saw that some figure skaters wore them, so I would assume that it would also work for dancing). Please reply as soon as possible, given we will need to order from elsewhere soon to make our deadlines. Thank you! Victoria

Posted November 4, 2013 at 2:02 pm | Permalink

Hi there, I’m sorry but I’m no longer taking custom sewing orders. Good luck!

xo Miranda

152. Jamie
    Posted December 31, 2013 at 10:22 pm | Permalink

I saw you posted in November that you are no longer taking custom orders…..Will you be by June?

153. Betsy
    Posted January 3, 2014 at 10:59 pm | Permalink

Can u take a orders now if so please let me know

154. Mary
    Posted January 31, 2014 at 8:42 am | Permalink

I am sending “aplause” to your tiny people version of the costume…I too spent many sleeping moments trying to figure out how to create the over the front button-down style and copying the patches, etc. for my daughter and 4 of her friends a couple years ago. They did win a prize on a Coors Halloween Cruise party, and the appreciation from others made it so worthwhile. I wish I could send the photo…but I don’t seem to be having any luck pasting it to this message.

You do spectacular work, sew on!!! :)

155. Nanci
    Posted February 3, 2014 at 11:30 am | Permalink

Hello, if you ever decide to sell the pattern again, please let me know. I would love to make this for my granddaughter. If not, I understand. Thank you for your time.

156. Kaitlyn
    Posted March 14, 2014 at 11:00 am | Permalink

Please let me know if you will be making more! This.is the best costume I have ever seen!!

157. Lauren
    Posted April 5, 2014 at 11:59 am | Permalink

Can I purchase the pattern from you to make one for my daughter…. Please contact me either way. Thank you

158. Nicole
    Posted May 17, 2014 at 9:30 am | Permalink

If you decide to sew or sell the pattern ever again, I would be interested. Thank you!

159. ashley lively
    Posted June 16, 2014 at 1:38 pm | Permalink

can you still make this costume.. my sister and I are going as Rockford peaches for Halloween this year and I recently saw this and it would be PERFECT.. If so, please let me know how much it would be. you can either contact me through text or email @178213880.

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:35 pm | Permalink

Hi! I’m taking a limited number of orders this year. Info all HERE. Email me directly for adult sizing/price.

160. Leslie
    Posted June 22, 2014 at 1:54 pm | Permalink

Do you sell your pattern? I don’t need the patches or number, I just need the dress pattern for my flower girl to wear Nov.22. Thank you

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:31 pm | Permalink

Hi Leslie,

I’m working on the pattern and hope to have it released for sale by the end of September.

Thanks!

Miranda

Posted September 20, 2014 at 3:24 am | Permalink

161. Krista n
    Posted July 17, 2014 at 11:34 am | Permalink

Hi I was wondering if you still sell the patter in a 2t-3t size. I would love for my little girl to be a Peach for Halloween. Thanks for your help!

Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:25 pm | Permalink

Hi Krista,

I’m currently working on the pattern and hopefully will have it released for sale by the end of September, allowing time for people to sew it up for Halloween. I’ll keep you posted!

• Patti Anderson
        Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:44 pm | Permalink

I am interested in the pattern for toddler size – 2t-3t size, and adult size – probably about size 12. Please let me know if you will be selling them.

• Megan
        Posted August 19, 2014 at 3:57 pm | Permalink

Hi, would you be able to update me when the pattern is available as well? Will it be available in a 12-18 month ish size? Thank you so much! I have girl/boy twins and wanted to make a unique but coordinating costume this year. I am so excited to see a pattern is coming :-)

Posted September 18, 2014 at 12:06 pm | Permalink

Yes! I’m editing it this minute. It will be available for sale in my shop on Saturday, Sept 27th. Hooray!

Posted September 20, 2014 at 3:24 am | Permalink

Posted September 20, 2014 at 3:24 am | Permalink

162. britney
    Posted July 17, 2014 at 9:59 pm | Permalink

I love this. My daughter will be about 10 months old at halloween. Do you sell these? If so.do you make them that size and how much:)

163. Brittney
    Posted August 8, 2014 at 4:21 pm | Permalink

I am so excited to hear that you are going to make a pattern available. I have been wanting my girls to have these costumes for so long now! Please, keep me posted as soon as it becomes available! I will be one of the first to buy for sure!

164. Belinda ceary
    Posted August 16, 2014 at 7:57 pm | Permalink

I wondered if you would sell me the pattern?

Posted September 18, 2014 at 12:06 pm | Permalink

Posted September 20, 2014 at 3:25 am | Permalink

165. Brittney
    Posted August 21, 2014 at 2:45 pm | Permalink

Please, if possible, let me know when you have the pattern available for sale. I have been wanting to make this for my daughters for a couple years now!

166. Mara
    Posted September 4, 2014 at 5:14 pm | Permalink

I would like to buy the pattern!!!! Do you have any available?

Posted September 18, 2014 at 12:06 pm | Permalink

Posted September 20, 2014 at 3:26 am | Permalink

167. Kristen
    Posted September 5, 2014 at 3:42 pm | Permalink

Are you still in the business of making these Rockford Peaches costumes?!?! Please say yes! I really want out little girl to be this for Halloween!

168. Danni Parsons
    Posted September 14, 2014 at 5:26 pm | Permalink

Do you have the pattern to make these available for sale?

Posted September 18, 2014 at 12:05 pm | Permalink

Posted September 20, 2014 at 3:26 am | Permalink

169. Nic
    Posted September 18, 2014 at 11:58 am | Permalink

Will the pattern be out the end of this month?

Posted September 18, 2014 at 12:05 pm | Permalink

• Nic
        Posted September 18, 2014 at 12:08 pm | Permalink

Oh my gosh so excited! Haha… Can I preorder it now :) you are amazing! I’m so happy and I love the big bow dress.

• Victoria
        Posted September 19, 2014 at 4:42 pm | Permalink

Can you tell us how much it will cost? Just trying to plan ahead :)

Posted September 19, 2014 at 6:09 pm | Permalink

Yes! The PDF Pattern will be fully-photographed with step-by-step instructions, a nested pattern sizes 12m-8, two bodice options (one for the costume and another to make a play dress), and the illustrated patch designs. The cost will be $15 and it will be delivered via instant download just like my first pattern, the Big Bow Dress.

Hope that helps!

Posted September 20, 2014 at 3:26 am | Permalink

170. Posted September 30, 2014 at 10:02 pm | Permalink

I want to buy this pattern for my mom to make for my daughter for Halloween this year. My mom was wondering about how much fabric is needed for a size 3T or 4T, just to get a general idea?

Posted October 17, 2014 at 2:59 pm | Permalink

Sorry for the delayed response. 3 yards!

171. Autumn Meyer
    Posted October 1, 2014 at 12:45 am | Permalink

I pinned this over 5 weeks ago and forgot to e-mail you. I do not need one for Halloween but my daughter is having a League of their Own themed first birthday party on 11/16. Is it at all possible to order one for then? I am so mad that I forgot! I could purchase the pattern but I honestly don’t know anyone that could make it for me! Yours is the best version I have seen.- Autumn

172. Lara
    Posted October 16, 2014 at 12:09 am | Permalink

I’d love to make this for my daughter! If I get started now, would I have it completed by halloween?

Posted October 17, 2014 at 2:57 pm | Permalink

I’d say so! I would estimate about 4-5 hours for a beginner, and 2-3 for an intermediate sewist!