Color Inspired Dresses

pib pinterest Color Inspired Dresses Screen Shot 2012 02 27 at 10.44.45 PM Color Inspired Dresses

A darling mom was choosing colors for her three daughters’ Big Bow Easter dresses, and sent me this photo (via).¬†Doesn’t it just make you smile? Chartreuse is my very favorite color, and I’d say that as of laying eyes on these ruffled pom poms, salmon and barely peach are close seconds. What fun color inspiration!

pib pinterest Color Inspired Dresses IMG 04361 Color Inspired Dresses
I hope Posey, Pippa, and Olive (cutest. names. ever.) are delighted by their special new frocks.

(p.s. The PDF pattern for this dress is now available for purchase HERE! Happy Sewing!)

pixel Color Inspired Dresses

1. katherinemw
    Posted February 29, 2012 at 7:01 pm | Permalink

love those colors! they are so so darling! well done!!

2. Denise Meier
    Posted August 19, 2012 at 2:47 pm | Permalink

How much do you charge for a big bow Easter dress ? And can I place an order? I also like the hanging Pom poms- how much and are thy for sale…. Love your site . I saw you on pinterst and I envy your sewing skills. My mom just bought me a sewing machine
    So I need to learn. Thanks denise

3. leigh
    Posted September 5, 2012 at 9:57 pm | Permalink

I would love to purchase this pattern!!! Please let me know how. anneleighwilliford@yahoo.com
    Thanks!!!

4. Melanie Skutnik
    Posted September 13, 2012 at 2:38 pm | Permalink

I would love to get the pattern for this!

5. Darlene McInnis
    Posted September 20, 2012 at 8:16 am | Permalink

I seriously NEED this pattern!! My 3 yr old granddaughter would love it. How can I get it??

Posted September 20, 2012 at 11:44 am | Permalink

It should be available mid-October! I’m working hard to get it just right. I’ll email you when it’s ready! xoxo

6. Brooke
    Posted September 23, 2012 at 5:27 pm | Permalink

Would love the pattern for this gorgeous dress when you have it finished please!

7. Cyndy Love
    Posted October 5, 2012 at 2:08 pm | Permalink

will you please let me also know when this dress tutorial is ready? It is beautiful. Also, how do you make those pom-poms???
    Thanks!

Posted October 6, 2012 at 9:13 pm | Permalink

I will let you know! Actually, the pom poms aren’t mine, they were from another site. I’m sure Pinterest could help with those! :)

8. Amy Lewis
    Posted October 6, 2012 at 11:03 pm | Permalink

I’d like to be on the list to be notified when the pattern is ready. Thanks!

9. Jacqueline Burkhart
    Posted October 8, 2012 at 5:43 pm | Permalink

Please let me know when this pattern is available.

10. Delene
    Posted October 12, 2012 at 9:07 pm | Permalink

So adorable! I am also interested in your bow dress!

11. Angela Brockway
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 8:54 am | Permalink

I would like to purchase the pattern for the dress please.

12. Posted October 14, 2012 at 5:19 pm | Permalink

Good afternoon,
    I am planning on getting married in May of next year. I would LOVE to use the pattern for this dress to make the dress for my flower girl.
    If you would be so kind, would you please send me the pattern when you have completed it?
    Thank you for your help!
    Rachel

13. Kate Muller
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 9:55 pm | Permalink

Please tell me how I can purchase this pattern. Thanks!

14. Mina Rijs
    Posted October 18, 2012 at 5:43 am | Permalink

I have 3 grandaughers under 3, their Mums would love this dress, I think my 8 yr old grandaughter would love it too! It looks deceptivily simple, do you have a pattern yet?

Posted October 18, 2012 at 5:44 pm | Permalink

Looking at just a couple more weeks now! I’ll hopefully have it out sometime in October! xo

15. Tami
    Posted October 19, 2012 at 12:47 am | Permalink

I love your bow dress! Please let me know when the pattern is ready. Thank you, can’t wait to make it!

16. Belinda
    Posted February 5, 2013 at 1:56 pm | Permalink

I would love to make this dress in a girl’s size 12. any possiblities? Thank you. Belinda

Posted February 5, 2013 at 2:30 pm | Permalink

Hi there Belinda,

Unfortunately, the pattern only goes up to size 6 right now. If you have a local friend or tailor who is comfortable adjusting patterns, he/she would be able to size it up for you (it’s a very simple pattern!) I hope you are able to find a way to make it work!

xo Miranda

17. Posted February 7, 2014 at 8:36 pm | Permalink

We love these three dresses! They are so darling and quaint! So glad we found your site via Pinterest.

The best to you,
    Sharon and Denise

BeBetsy | Fashion, Food and More!
    Simply BeBetsy | Create Your Gallery~Promote Your Blog