Pom Pom Beanie Refashion

Pom Pom Beanie Refasion by One Little Minute front view1 Pom Pom Beanie Refashion

I’m leaving today for New York City. Thank you for all of the great suggestions in the comments and on facebook  for where to go/eat and what not to miss. We are so excited for the weekend away!  You can catch up with us on Instagram (@livefreemiranda) to see how many cool things we can cram into our 24 free hours.

I’ll be sporting this new pom pom beanie while I’m gone. It took all of about 30 minutes to make start-to-finish (using only an old sweater, some yarn scraps, and an embroidery needle.) I’m sharing the full DIY over at Sarah Hearts today, so check it out and knock some more of those handmade gifts off of your list this weekend!

Pom Pom Beanie Sweater Refashion by One Little Minute materials Pom Pom Beanie Refashion Pom Pom Beanie Refashion by One Little Minute Rock it baby Pom Pom Beanie Refashion Oh, and make one for yourself while you’re at it. Haven’t you heard? Pom poms are the new awesome.

pixel Pom Pom Beanie Refashion

1. Posted December 15, 2012 at 9:36 pm | Permalink

You are just too cute! Hope you’re having a great time in NYC!!

2. Posted December 17, 2012 at 3:45 pm | Permalink

30 minutes?! Holy cow – I’m seriously impressed. I wish I could whip something up like that.

Posted December 18, 2012 at 12:16 am | Permalink

You can! Seriously so easy! Give it a try:)

3. Posted December 17, 2012 at 4:37 pm | Permalink

Oh my this is so adorable! I just found your blog and I’m in love. Now I’m going to have to go find me a beanie, because I know I need to make this!
    ~Priscila

4. Posted December 17, 2012 at 4:40 pm | Permalink

I meant sweater, not beanie. ;)

Posted December 18, 2012 at 12:16 am | Permalink

I hope you love making one! Good luck!