Reindeer Week Roundups

Reindeer Week Logo5 Reindeer Week Roundups

I had a blast during Reindeer Week! A couple of the projects I made had been stewing in my brain for a long time, and it was really fun to get them out and bring them to life. I hope something I shared got you excited about pulling out your supplies and making something awesome and reindeer-y, too! Here’s a quick round-up of the week’s DIY’s:

pib pinterest Reindeer Week Roundups Reindeer Week DIY Roundup One Little Minute Blog2 Reindeer Week Roundups

Paper Reindeer Ornaments (with free printable) // Sun-Dyed Antler Collar Tee // Hand Stamped Reindeer Scarves // Sticks and Clay Antler Wall Mount // Felted Reindeer Sweater

I’ve also rounded up a few of my favorite Reindeer-inspired projects and products from my friends around the internet (and an old one from my archives):

pib pinterest Reindeer Week Roundups Reindeer Week Round Up One Little Minute Blog1 Reindeer Week Roundups

Rudolph Cake Pops // Painted Antlers // Pom Pom Rudolph Pillow // Yarn-Wrapped Antlers // Reindeer Pattern iPhone Case //  No Sew Deer Tee // Reindeer Appliqué Skirt // Rudolph Napkins // Paint and Glitter Deer Mount

Lot’s of cool Reindeer stuff out there, folks!
Dave and I went to his firm’s Christmas party this week, and one of his co-workers who I met (who had just learned I had a blog and was enjoying Reindeer Week) asked excitedly “So, what’s next week?”  I laughed and told her that next week is “Recover from Reindeer Week” week! It has been awesome to share so many fun projects and ideas all in one week, and… it was a ton of work. I’ve got a bunch of Christmas presents to finish, a little list of fun family activities to do with the boys, and some rad outfits to make for Alt summit, so I’ll be back to my usual not-a-DIY-every-day posting schedule next week:)
This weekend I’m going to take the boys to eat breakfast with Santa, letterpress our Christmas cards, and ice skate with friends in the National Sculpture Garden. And maybe I’ll make another felted animal sweater, since I’m a little obsessed. What are you up to? Any fun plans to celebrate the Holidays?
pixel Reindeer Week Roundups

1. Posted December 8, 2012 at 1:57 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the shoutout! :)

Posted December 8, 2012 at 7:25 pm | Permalink

You know it! Love your stuff…all of it!!

2. Posted December 8, 2012 at 9:09 pm | Permalink

I love your needle felted sweater! Awesome idea.

3. Posted December 8, 2012 at 11:28 pm | Permalink

I loved this series – especially that you made an antler plaque without antler sheds. You brilliant fox, you!

You’re making me think that I should start doing weekly series. Can I party with you and your series?

4. Posted December 13, 2012 at 4:46 pm | Permalink

Wow, I just have to say, I am beyond impressed with YOUR reindeer projects. Why do I love reindeer so much? It’s odd, but I think I might have to knock out every single on of your ideas this week. Somehow.

Particularly, the sweater, the wall mount, the ornament, the scarves…. oh wait, yeah… all of them.

SO, so unspeakably well done. Thanks for the ideas!

Posted December 14, 2012 at 1:17 am | Permalink

Wow! Thank you so much for your sweet compliments and your awesome enthusiasm! I hope you do knock them all out of the park this week. And then tell me about it:)